Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rivian Trucks

Long way up is on Apple TV. Long way round and long way down used to be on Netflix I think. All are great. Especially if you’re into dual sport bikes

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Y'all can have those trucks. If the time comes that they start decreasing the production of gas trucks, I'll be buying 3-4 to keep me going for the remainder of my life.

And from what I understand, the electric vehicle doesn't really help our emissions problem with the amount of energy that has to be produced to charge the batteries and the waste caused by the battery disposal
    Who can’t see that a coal powered vehicle is the future? Get with the program you green denier.

My boss has a Tesla that will barely get from Greenville to charleston. He borrows a fleet car to drive down because his golf cart might go dead and the Tesla station is on the wrong side of town.

I’ll pass.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud