Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Meet Dr Levine........

So what does the "assistant secretary of health" do, and would anybody care who the fuck was picked if it wasnt "it"?

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    Gun to my head, I’d have to go with Newman, aka “the Revolting Blob”.
    Gun to my head Id choose a brain painting all over the wall.

Mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    So...if youre this handsome gal and you need to have your penis or post-op inverted penis checked out, do you go to an OB-GYN or a urologist? I mean, presumably neither is technically trained to assess whatever is hiding under that dress. But these days a doctor is probably required to participate in the patients reality. Poke around their junk with a tongue depressor, do a pap smear on the ol foreskin maybe?

Im just curious how their reality and actual reality mesh in the medical world.

I asked an OB-GYN 8 years ago and she was offended by the wuestion. She said it was a ridiculous question and that shed never accept a trans as a patient because they arent actually women. Im betting her answer would be very different today.
    you realize women make urine, too, right?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Mental illness
    I can find no other plausible explanation.

Which begs the question.....what parent would want their child doctored by that man/woman? Take it a step further and ask why he/she should be leading our country's medical care in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I'll give it two weeks before someone here starts posting that you WISH that 'Q' had been real...
    I think must realized those crazies did to conservatism. They played a significant part in Trump out of office.

Hopefully most will get some help.

This country is fixing to go downhill starting today.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

No shit.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I think must realized those crazies did to conservatism. They played a significant part in Trump out of office.

Hopefully most will get some help.
    Q makes for a convenient scapegoat. The reality is Trump was hated by many Republican voters who privately pushed the button for Biden or a third party candidate; it's no secret he was hated by the vast majority of Democrats. I dare say most swing voters had no idea who or what Q was in November or whenever they voted early.

i beg to differ

but that's pretty normal for me

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Q makes for a convenient scapegoat. The reality is Trump was hated by many Republican voters who privately pushed the button for Biden or a third party candidate; it's no secret he was hated by the vast majority of Democrats. I dare say most swing voters had no idea who or what Q was in November or whenever they voted early.
    The RINOs have there part too as does Trump. Most of the swing vote was suburban women that was aware of Q most likely. Those single midnight arriving for only Biden likely had no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I'll give it two weeks before someone here starts posting that you WISH that 'Q' had been real...

This, of course, is all part of the plan. More of that 4-d chess Trump is dealing that you are not wise enough to comprehend. Simpleton.

Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    The RINOs have there part too as does Trump. Most of the swing vote was suburban women that was aware of Q most likely. Those single midnight arriving for only Biden likely had no clue.
    There wasn't any swing votes from Republicans. He got 10 million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. What you're saying would mean many more millions of 'Republicans' voted this time around but a lot of those voted for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you realize women make urine, too, right?
    My bad. I thought a urologist was a penis doctor and a gynecologist was for all things vagina, including women’s urinary tract, etc. Haven’t been to either.

Needing a Urologist is not good. Finding a great one is , well great. Mine retired this past year... hope I don't need another one for a long time. Kidney stones are the devil.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

urologists will certainly have more male patients than female....but not exclusively.

I think labluvr is the only guy besides dr levine that wants to go to the GYN doctor...

Tyler Simmons wasnt offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didnt catch the ball. 12-2-2023

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

disgusting