Default Meet Dr Levine........

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Hahahahaha..

Pediatrician by training. Damn that.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Who is taking their kid to see that quack? Seriously.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Great an obese doctor.

She took her mom from a nursing home in PA then demand they take Covid patients.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Who is taking their kid to see that quack? Seriously.
    That was my immediate thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Great an obese doctor.

She took her mom from a nursing home in PA then demand they take Covid patients.
    Obese with a mental illness.....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

What’s right will be wrong and what’s wrong will be right. Buckle up your chinstraps, it’s going to get much worse. 6 months from now we will be in a major recession too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Several options:

1. Not a great photo; it was caught mid-blink.
    2. It was stoned.
    3. It was recovering from shock treatment.
    4. It is in the throes of hyper-glycemia induced by a pastry binge.

Could be #'s 2 and 4.

Probably an abundance of injected or transdermal Estrogen patches too...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    What’s right will be wrong and what’s wrong will be right. Buckle up your chinstraps, it’s going to get much worse. 6 months from now we will be in a major recession too.
    According to some saying we are going into a recession means we are snowflakes.... Only because its what the media is saying that is happening... It will be blamed on Trump because of Orange man bad... Not the increase in taxes, $15 min wage, student loan forgiveness, healthcare for all, lock downs, idk just about anything else you can find that will push people to live and rely on the government..... Doesn't take a degree in economics to see this one coming.... Will be in a recession plus some how some way another conflict... Some of those troops in DC now will be sent to the middle east again because of Trump and his foreign policy while a politicians family member rebuilds school buildings and houses that do not exist yet gets paid for it.... Of course I could be wrong........
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

I'm looking forward to Biden gaffes and temper tantrums. I think he possesses all of Trump's negative qualities but lacks the originality or witty insight.

I know I should be depressed over a fat tranny Biden appointee but I'm actually laughing my ass off. It is so obviously a quota-hiring on so many levels. There's no way to get past that to note the credentials that may or may not be impressive.

Dr. Levine...ma'am or sir or phucked up psycho: Physician...heal thyself...a pound at a time...a psychosis at a time...

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I'm looking forward to Biden gaffes and temper tantrums. I think he possesses all of Trump's negative qualities but lacks the originality or witty insight.

I know I should be depressed over a fat tranny Biden appointee but I'm actually laughing my ass off. It is so obviously a quota-hiring on so many levels. There's no way to get past that to note the credentials that may or may not be impressive.

Dr. Levine...ma'am or sir or phucked up psycho: Physician...heal thyself...a pound at a time...a psychosis at a time...

You are correct, the incompetence of this new administration is staggering, unfortunately we are the ones that will suffer. At least we can laugh and say I told you so while pumping $4-$5.00/gal gas.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 01-19-2021 at 08:47 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Amnesty, Reparations, Stimulus checks, North Korea, Iran, Paris Peace accord, student loan debt forgiveness, Keystone Pipe Line and Gun restrictions.

Day one is going to be busy.

Gas is already up 20 cents a gallon here since yesterday.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

He's looking....fit. He's got more chins than a Chinese phone book.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

woof
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

Dr. Levine gave advice on how to be safe with covid during orgies.

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 4.23.46 PM.png