Thread: Meet Dr Levine........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'll give it two weeks before someone here starts posting that you WISH that 'Q' had been real...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I'll give it two weeks before someone here starts posting that you WISH that 'Q' had been real...
    At least this "soon" will actually happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

I think must realized those crazies did to conservatism. They played a significant part in Trump out of office.

Hopefully most will get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I think must realized those crazies did to conservatism. They played a significant part in Trump out of office.

Hopefully most will get some help.
    Q makes for a convenient scapegoat. The reality is Trump was hated by many Republican voters who privately pushed the button for Biden or a third party candidate; it's no secret he was hated by the vast majority of Democrats. I dare say most swing voters had no idea who or what Q was in November or whenever they voted early.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Q makes for a convenient scapegoat. The reality is Trump was hated by many Republican voters who privately pushed the button for Biden or a third party candidate; it's no secret he was hated by the vast majority of Democrats. I dare say most swing voters had no idea who or what Q was in November or whenever they voted early.
    The RINOs have there part too as does Trump. Most of the swing vote was suburban women that was aware of Q most likely. Those single midnight arriving for only Biden likely had no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    The RINOs have there part too as does Trump. Most of the swing vote was suburban women that was aware of Q most likely. Those single midnight arriving for only Biden likely had no clue.
    There wasn't any swing votes from Republicans. He got 10 million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. What you're saying would mean many more millions of 'Republicans' voted this time around but a lot of those voted for Biden.

This, of course, is all part of the plan. More of that 4-d chess Trump is dealing that you are not wise enough to comprehend. Simpleton.

Soon.