Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Catchin g China virus again?

Quote Originally Posted by lil 2 sleepy View Post
    That's interesting. I read somewhere yesterday, that you are supposed to wait 90 days to get the vaccine after a positive test. I had a positive test about 4 weeks ago, and I'll probably be forced to take the shot if I want to fly out of the country, but who the hell knows with all the misinformation and panic.
    My mother got the vaccine 10 days after she had Covid.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

One of our guys got it early on. March or April. Afterwards, he got tested for antibodies and they were there.

Last week, his family came down with COVID (household) - he lost MOST of his sense of taste and smell, so he got tested. Negative. I'm guessing it got a partial hold on him but the antibodies popped it pretty quick.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Scary stuff. I currently know 3 people on the vent right now. Was 4 but one of them died Sat.

Lots of coronaviruses circulating every year....tests that are out there are more than likely lighting up pos for any coronovirus...not just the China virus.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Lots of coronaviruses circulating every year....tests that are out there are more than likely lighting up pos for any coronovirus...not just the China virus.
    That could also be the case sometimes. I had an Antibody test and a nasal swab the same day, June 22 2020, antibody test was negative, 8 days later the nose test came back positive. This latest antibody test coming back positive hopefully means I am still protected at this point but who knows, ima keep hunting my ass off until corona virus or my wife kills me, fuck it.......

I lost my sense of smell and taste...when I had the flu when I was in the sixth grade.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Honestly what are the chances? My secretary got a positive test last week, that being said everyone who works around her has already had the virus. Since I had it first, June 21st to be exact I drew the short straw and had to go get an antibody test last Thursday and it came back that I still had antibodies after almost 7 months which is good news IMO. Anyone know someone who's had it twice? Not just read about it on the internet but actually know a person.
    Yes. Friend's father. First time was like a cold. Second time he was on a vent in the ICU. Approximately 6 months apart.
    Carolina Counsel

Cousin has tested positive twice. Was close to 4 months apart. He was sick both times. First time was like a bad cold. Second time he said he thought he was gonna die. He never lost taste or smell either time. His wife is an ER nurse. She was sick and tested positive before him the first go around. She tested negative the second go around. Who the hell knows!!!!

My buddy that works in the ER tells me that the folks that came down with a mild case the first time tend to be at high risk to contracting it a 2nd time.

Friend of mine has been tested and diagnosed twice. Didn’t really bother him either time.

My buddy tested positive with symptoms in October and then tested positive again last week with symptoms. I tested positive with symptoms in September and I have been exposed multiple times, even with people I live with every day, and I have tested negative after every exposure. It is different for every person and from what I have read and heard from some doctors is that it has a lot to do with blood type.

Guy in my office just tested positive for the second time.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

There are giving this infusion by Eli Lilly (bamlanivimab). It is not yet approved, but right now it has a 99% chance of you not having to to be admitted into the hospital. This is at Augusta University or the old MCG

I have several friends who recovered quickly after getting Remdesivir.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Both of my girls have had it twice. First time one was worse than the second time. The other, the second time was worse than the first. She still doesn't have her smell back completely. And it has changed the taste of allot of the foods she likes to eat. That probably has something to do with the smell thing though.
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743

I had it in june and those senses still aren't what they were.

Ivermectin engage.
    Genesis 9;2

A lot of test are false positive. I don't put much stock in the test.

Got a buddy that got injected with enough Ivermectine for a 300 lb hog on Lil' Commander in the Delta about 20 years ago. So far he has had no heartworms, roundworms, flatworms, tapeworms, pinworms, fleas, ticks, ear mites, lice, and or any other internal and/or external parasites. And if Covid was around then I am sure that it would have killed it too.