Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Catchin g China virus again?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Catchin g China virus again?

Honestly what are the chances? My secretary got a positive test last week, that being said everyone who works around her has already had the virus. Since I had it first, June 21st to be exact I drew the short straw and had to go get an antibody test last Thursday and it came back that I still had antibodies after almost 7 months which is good news IMO. Anyone know someone who's had it twice? Not just read about it on the internet but actually know a person.

Nick Saban?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. I personally don’t know anyone that’s had it more than once. Sister in law is a surgeon and claims a nurse she works with has had it twice, about 6 months apart.

Frank Martin

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Frank Martin

Yep, I read he had it in June or July and caught it again 10 days ago.

We have a guy at work that has tested positive twice with symptoms. Pretty sure he was right outside the 6 month window when it comes to "how long the antibodies stay with you".

At the same time, this guy was not smart about any of his decisions both times.

Different strand different antibodies???

According to my on site guy at 1 of my schools, he's had it 3 times. I know hes had 1 positive test. This last time he said he lost all his sense of smell and taste. And yes, the district has paid him to stay home all 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    According to my on site guy at 1 of my schools, he's had it 3 times. I know hes had 1 positive test. This last time he said he lost all his sense of smell and taste. And yes, the district has paid him to stay home all 3 times.
    Sounds trustworthy........

I wonder if you catch it once, if the antibodies you acquire would protect you from the new mutations. The newly mutated one in the UK is far more contagious........... says the media...

I know a 16 year old that had it early on....March. School started back this past fall and he was around the volleyball team and they all got it. So he had no symptoms but got tested anyway. He came back positive again.

I think it's pretty hard to avoid to begin with so if you can catch it more than once, might as well drop the entire mask and distancing charade and go on with life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    I think it's pretty hard to avoid to begin with so if you can catch it more than once, might as well drop the entire mask and distancing charade and go on with life.

I don't wear a mask much, only if required. Wife went on a Covid floor in the hospital last week. She has suggested the family wear it alot more after what she saw.
    Low country redneck who moved north

My neighbor is a ER nurse and she tested positive twice, once in April and another time in October. She also got the vaccine in November.
    "run and gun guide service"

Quote Originally Posted by dox08 View Post
    My neighbor is a ER nurse and she tested positive twice, once in April and another time in October. She also got the vaccine in November.
    That's interesting. I read somewhere yesterday, that you are supposed to wait 90 days to get the vaccine after a positive test. I had a positive test about 4 weeks ago, and I'll probably be forced to take the shot if I want to fly out of the country, but who the hell knows with all the misinformation and panic.

Quote Originally Posted by lil 2 sleepy View Post
    That's interesting. I read somewhere yesterday, that you are supposed to wait 90 days to get the vaccine after a positive test. I had a positive test about 4 weeks ago, and I'll probably be forced to take the shot if I want to fly out of the country, but who the hell knows with all the misinformation and panic.
    My mother got the vaccine 10 days after she had Covid.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dox08 View Post
    I don’t think she could’ve gotten a vaccine and November and it only came out in December
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    I don’t think she could’ve gotten a vaccine and November and it only came out in December
    Could have been a trial patient.

Frank Martin has it again. He said this time is worse that the first time.