Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ralph Lauren wants you to know...

So it's ok for a queer to use the term faggot, but not a straight man?
    sMDH. Think it would have worked out better had he said "you know, I am who I am"? We would have all laughed and moved along.
    Last edited by BullJakeGrappler; 01-27-2021 at 10:46 PM.
    Double Secret Probation Officer

Haha, I don't think I've seen a CPG video without laughing.. we were playing in a little match Sunday, and someone made a reference to him on one of the first holes. My partner hadn't really watched any of his stuff, I had stack and jilt shit playing making the turn.. it was all I could do to clear my head on a couple of chips.

A faggot is a bundle of bloody sticks. WTF?
    DILLIGAF

In Britain, that is exactly what it is, or a cigarette...

Yep.

I actually don't talk a lot while playing.. it's my style, I'll mumble it on the inside. I mean, I'll joke around and have conversations, but as of critiquing play.. I don't. I was playing with a few really good players this weekend. One complimented the other on his short game, 2 prior pros. The other looked over and told him that was like insulating he had a little dick but he knew how to use it. I laughed for two straight holes.

The guys that I play with our trash talk is way better than our game(which doesn't say much). Thats why I play with them cause we are always giving each other a hard time to make it more enjoyable.

Oh my guys do. I can bring it, typically makes me feel guilty. I've got one older scratch golfer I play with that is relentless, funny as hell though. I'll do subtle jabs with other guys, I'm still pretty long for me age. Unless I'm playing with college kids, I'll get into one or two a round. I'll pull forward off the side of the fairway past them to my ball. Get out, stretch a little, and put a hand on my hip.. and bring my hand up like I'm blocking glare while looking back at them.. that's when money is involved.. Other then that I just try to compliment. I've only thrown one club in 35 years, I was playing with Boozer.

Trash talk is essential.

If you miss a shot or whatever, you may say to yourself, "You sorry assed POS...you really fucked the dog on that one. You're playing like a total homo, you know that?"

Or when you're driving and in the midst of road rage, you may say of the other driver, "Why are you doing 35 in the slow lane in a 55 zone, dick lick? Get your shit together, Mary!"