Thread: Alternative to Toyota dealer

Default Alternative to Toyota dealer

KRT, do you work on Toyotas? Specifically 2006 Landcruisers with a dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree?

Just got a quote from the dealer that I don't see how they kept a straight face. Said I need two cats, O2 sensors, purge cap and valve, and something else, but I was zoned out at that point.

I can swing by Manning and take it to him, if that helps both parties
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Not sure where you’re located, but there’s a guy I use in Mt. Plastic that specializes in Toyota trucks, particularly Land cruisers. Macintosh imports is the name of the place.

Quote Originally Posted by mud ugh View Post
    Not sure where you’re located, but there’s a guy I use in Mt. Plastic that specializes in Toyota trucks, particularly Land cruisers. Macintosh imports is the name of the place.
    They do great work. Was sad I had to quit using them when I got rid of last yota I owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He definitely works on Toyota's, and usually can diagnose it over the phone!! Kevin is the KRT of Toyota, hell that "T" ain't for Taylor!!

He has one of my Toyota’s right now. He’s had several of them over the years. He is worth the drive from wherever.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Like a love fest in here for Kevin......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I can swing by Manning and take it to him, if that helps both parties
    I might have to take you up on that.

Replace your gas cap, replace the O2 sensors, check the bulbs in the tail-lights. And don’t over-fill the tank.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 01-14-2021 at 10:23 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013