Thread: They are busy folks...

Default They are busy folks...

She probably did not write a single word of any of those.

Write them? I doubt she has read a single word.

These are coming from way above her pay grade...

I'll look in the morning to see who the other 129 cosponsors are of HR40.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

@JAB I wonder why I can't see your pictures on my computer. I have to look at your post from my phone to see what you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    @JAB I wonder why I can't see your pictures on my computer. I have to look at your post from my phone to see what you are talking about
    Same.

It’s been that way for a while.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I was hoping she was a new rep trying to throw some legislation out without any real chance of it being taken seriously. She has been around for 14terms and is very tight with Pakistan....

No, SJL is an old, old adversary of Freedom.

Thanks for letting me know about the image issue...

This is how you get the people to vote for the other side. It will swing back to Republicans when the people get tired of their shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    This is how you get the people to vote for the other side. It will swing back to Republicans when the people get tired of their shenanigans.
    I doubt it. 14 terms? In Texas? Some people never learn. No room for us to talk though, we still have lindsey.
    Last edited by Moose843; 01-14-2021 at 07:16 AM.

None of these proposals will make a dent in homicide with guns. Read about Nathan Gale. Crazies will still get guns.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    None of these proposals will make a dent in homicide with guns. Read about Nathan Gale. Crazies will still get guns.
    You think they care about homicides? There's a much simpler, more fundamental purpose for those bills.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I really like the one about having to wait 7 days for a silencer. Maybe we can use this to our advantage and raise hell when it takes 11 months. Y’all said 7 days .......

Quote Originally Posted by whitty View Post
    I really like the one about having to wait 7 days for a silencer. Maybe we can use this to our advantage and raise hell when it takes 11 months. Y’all said 7 days .......
    Translation: 11 months and 7 days ��
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

For the people that can't see the images on their computer, what is it showing? Are you behind a webfilter that may be blocking imgur?