Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Rides

1990 Oldsmobile cutlass. Ugly as sin but hey, I had wheels.

1984 C10 Custom Deluxe with inline 6 and 3 on the tree

81 Toyota pick up
    4 speed with no AC

Default 1st Rides

How many of you still own your 1st vehicle?

Mine is a 92 Jeep Wrangler. I swore i'd never get rid of it, and still drive it to this day. My wife gets mad when I refer to it as my high school sweetheart.....

Last edited by Fireman; 01-14-2021 at 08:07 AM.

95 Z28 had it for 2 months and had a seizure. I nearly washed the paint off that car for the next 6 months as it sat in the car porch. Drove it for one week and realized I was a truck guy and talked daddy into trading it for a 95 Tacoma had it painted candy apple red put a set of maxis buckshots under it and drove the snot out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    How many of you still own your 1st vehicle?

Mine is a 92 Jeep Wrangler. I swore i'd never get rid of it, and still drive it to this day. My wife gets mad when I refer to it as my high school sweetheart.....
    Tell my wife all the time that the longest relationship of my life is with my current CJ. If it makes her feel any better, I've never had more than one wife at the same time....can't say the same for CJs.

72 Ford station wagon. pic is from the web so yall can appreciate the coolness
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

1990 F150 with 33” tires, 5 speed. Kept that about a year and went with a 1994 Toyota 4x4 truck. I’ve had about 20+ vehicles in the last 18 years.

94 Toyota Corolla. Never forget the day I traded it for a Jeep. Look on the dealers face when he popped the hood on the Corolla and saw that everything under the hood was stained with red mud was priceless.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

1983 Jeep CJ7

I still regret selling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57 Chevy 4-dr powerglide 2-speed
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

97 ford explorer with 31” baja claw radials with mickey thompson bullet holes. It was mint when i got it from my parents. In 4 years of drving it I pretty much ruined that thing. How my dad didn’t kick my ass is beyond me. I have apologized multiple times for it over the years. Sold it at 8 years old with 150,000 miles for $1,500. Needless to say im now 35 and on my 3rd truck. I do have a little run around Camry i drive to work.

'77 Chevy Luv 2wd

1974 Datsun B210. It was turquoise with a black top and it had a great big ol’ Billy Graham sticker on the back window. We would actually stuff deer into the back of that thing.

I paid one dollar for that car. It was “given” to me by a family friend.

1998 Chevy S-10 single cab. I miss the manual shift some days

Quote Originally Posted by Coot_Commander View Post
    I had a 2001 pt cruiser.Don’t ever try to take a fat bitch to prom in an upside down bath tub...you won’t ever live it down.
    I will keep you in my prayers. My wife’s parents bought her a PT Crapper because they thought it looked cool. Anyone who drove that shit needs to be prayed for.

1979 Jeep Wagoneer referred to by high school buddies as the "Battle Wagon."
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb View Post
    1983 Jeep CJ7

I still regret selling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had one of those with a hardtop/doors as my second vehicle. It needed a complete rebuild and went down the road to fund home improvements. I wish I could get it back for what I sold it for.

1986 Nissan single cab truck. 4 cylinder 2WD, no AC, no power steering, 1 side view mirror only on the driver side. Dark tan exterior with a light tan vinyl bench seat. Affectionately referred to by my uncle as "the tin can rubber band". I hated that truck but it was clean and it was free (to me) and probably taught me a little humility. Now if it had been 4WD I bet it would have gone through anything it was so light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    72 Ford station wagon. pic is from the web so yall can appreciate the coolness
    The "Country Squire". My Mom had one just like it. Rusted out floor in the "way back" and all....