Thread: Coarch Tracy Rocker

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Default Coarch Tracy Rocker

So, he packed his crap up in the middle of the night and snuck out of Columbia without saying a word. Was a No Show to the Staff meeting this morning. I know some of you U of fans might be sad, but the staff will be better off without a lowlife like that. Wow. I wouldn't expect that crap on a PARD team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

He's an auburn grad, so not surprising that he left. But how he left is scummy. Better to find out now than later.

It's what happens when you incessantly preach that the rest of the conference is the greener grass without sweeping around your own back door - coaches begin to believe it too.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Supposedly going back to Auburn as D-line coach.

You got an article link? Pretty crappy way to let your boss know your'e taking another job for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Supposedly going back to Auburn as D-line coach.

You got an article link? Pretty crappy way to let your boss know your'e taking another job for sure.
    https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...er/6615934002/

https://247sports.com/college/auburn...ach-159192396/

Not finding anything about disappearing in the night like a fart in the wind.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Now it's coming out that he told Beamer last night that he was leaving but asked him to hold onto it until today, then he cleaned out his office and hauled. Something to do with his living arrangements is why he was slipping out so quietly. Had nothing to do with USC or Auburn.

Rock friggin bottom, nowhere to go but up from here.
    Beamer has his work cut out for him, should be a fun ride.
    He is actually sitting in the catbird's seat with no pressure and excuses needed

There's always more to the story gents.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

In my opinion, as of now, losing these guys is a setback mainly from a recruiting standpoint being as they had relationships built with some kids. Although one knock against Rocker was that he's a very average recruiter. If you look at all their histories they've basically bounced around the SEC every 3 to 4 years. Maybe some younger hungrier guys are the way to go only time will tell.

Au paying us 100k for him too.....so Auburn has paid us 500k for half a coaching staff that won 6 games in two years????

How bad are things over in Auburn that they are coming to Columbia looking for help?

Ray Tanner is available. Cheap...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    How bad are things over in Auburn that they are coming to Columbia looking for help?
    Well said. LOL. I guess their rationale is, "Well, they beat us! Yuk yuk yuk..."

Jab we need a like button ������

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.