Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment 2.0

To your last point, the capitol is nothing but a bastion of greed and corruption constantly working to upend the Constitution. Where rule of law “applies to thee but not to me”. And the last place you’ll find American values of any significant quantity. If you haven’t figured that out by now you should remove your head from your ass.

Hell yeah- 100% agree

"To your last point, the capitol is nothing but a bastion of greed and corruption constantly working to upend the Constitution. Where rule of law “applies to thee but not to me”. And the last place you’ll find American values of any significant quantity. If you haven’t figured that out by now you should remove your head from your ass."

If that's how you really feel Billyjack, what are you doing about it?
    DILLIGAF

I’m on the interwebs telling intelligent but delusional people to remove their head from their ass, of course!

The way I see it you have 3 options. 1. Go on about your life like normal (no use to complain). 2. Start finding decent humans to run for congress and help them get elected 3. Start a legitimate war

There are no other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    If that's how you really feel Billyjack, what are you doing about it?
    I’m not singling you out, because you aren’t the only person that has posed that question on here, but what action would be acceptable? It seems that discussing it on the internet is not enough, and storming the capitol is too extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    everlast--listen to his speech. do your own research. he spoke of violence and so did Jr. when the mob hit, he was the one that could've stopped it with an order. he didnt. his latest antics is pertaining to the words he gave last night (which i didnt listen to) and his trip to the border wall (the only time he has been seen since jan 6th).

all of these moves make me ponder his end game and that is frightening. TO ME.
    You just commented on his antics from last night, then immediately admitted that you didn't listen to it. So who told you what he said? You seem to consistently regurgitate (mis)information, then when directed to the source materials for correction claim you don't have 5 mins to watch it.

I took your advice and did more research. I just took listened to the entire 1:11:00 speech. Have you listened to it? Other than talking about the voter fraud and presenting evidence, he made exactly two comments about what he wanted people to do at the Capitol, notated below. So i ask again, since you are convinced that he made inflammatory remarks to incite or encourage the events at the Capitol: please direct me to your sources of information on this, for my edification. I am trying to believe, based on how adamantly you argue your points and how vocal you are, that your opinions are formed on solid information and credible sources, but after having watched the entirety of his speech, right now I'm somewhat stupefied. Please make me feel better.

at 16:25 "Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard"

Close of speech "we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue and we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try to give our Republicans the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So lets walks down Penn Ava. I want to thank you all. god bless"
    Last edited by everlast; 01-13-2021 at 11:53 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

That comment really got under your skin huh?

also, for anyone interested, here are some of the highlights of the alleged voter fraud, at least or three states. I got tired of pausing it to take notes for the last 3, so just double it. 2th and Carolina Counsel, please call out where he's misrepresenting the facts, if you know otherwise.

In Pennsylvania abolished signature verification requirements 11 days before the election
    205k more ballots counted that voters
    8k dead voters
    14k votes cast by out of state voters
    10k illegally counted even when received after deadline
    60k reported received before they were sent
    25k requested by nursing home residents in one single batch
    day before election reported number of absentee ballots, increased by 400 k one day after election

WI
    Democrat cities deployed more than 500 illegal unmanned, unsecured drop boxes that collected 91k votes. Notchain of custody.
    170k+ absentee votes were counted without a valid absentee application. Illegal in WI
    100% from Democrat areas
    17k human drop boxes in defiance of cease and desist orders from State legislature
    USPS instructed to backdate 100k+ ballots
    margin of difference less than 20k

GA
    No signature verification in Fulton County. Absentee ballot rejection rate was 10x lower than previous levels
    Based on historical rejection rates in GA elections, approx. 45k+ ballots should have been rejected
    in Fulton County, Republican poll watchers were ejected due to an alleged water main rupture, later shown to be false, and boxes of ballots and illegally scanned for 2 hours unsupervised that added 100k votes almost exclusively for Biden
    Rejected 5 separate appeals for an independent and comprehensive audit of signatures in fulton
    over 10,300k dead voters
    2500+ incarcerated felons
    18k ballots vacant addresses
    88k illegally backdated
    66k votes under voting age
    15k+ moved out of state prior to election
    Last edited by everlast; 01-13-2021 at 11:14 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I’m not singling you out, because you aren’t the only person that has posed that question on here, but what action would be acceptable? It seems that discussing it on the internet is not enough, and storming the capitol is too extreme.
    Run for office and make changes. Stand up to big money. Speak truth.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    The majority of people want this to happen.
    Where did you get this idea? Is there a link to this source?

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    That comment really got under your skin huh?
    if this is directed to me, not so much the comment, its the fact that the whole world seems to be misrepresenting the facts, egregiously. I'm still searching for any semblance of proof or basis for the media, democrats, and the super intelligent "majority" who think that Trump encouraged violence. I haven't been paying close attention after my hiatus from internet end of the year, so i truly hope there is at least something ambiguous that was said that could be interpreted as that, because form what I've seen, there was nothing.
    -Samuel Adams

No sir not towards you.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    I am not saying that a private business is not "sacred" to the owner, but it is still not the same as the Capitol building. We can agree to disagree. I also agree with a point above that this was not an attempted coup. It is certainly being twisted by the media to an extent; however, it was a mistake that has only fueled the Left's fire and caused further harm to the conservative movement.
    Ummm they tried to burn the capitol last year and were driven back, so they burned the church across the street. Guess that's ok
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

And 2th I'm confused. Last week you had teeth to clean and ya ya life goes on. Now you start this thread. Do you care or not?

I think we hit "I know you are, but what am I " by 3:30...

Definition of Hypocrisy (stolen from a friend)

Remember in 2011 when tens of thousands of Democrats surged on the Wisconsin Capitol building in Madison and physically occupied it for more than two weeks? We were told, "This is what democracy looks like."

Remember in 2016 when Obama was President and hundreds of BLM blocked interstate highways and violently accosted police (even killing several)? We were told, "To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible."

Remember in 2018 during the Kavanaugh hearings when a mob of Democrats stormed the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, and pounded their fists in rage on the door. We were told, "It's understandable."

Remember this summer's riots in major cities across the country when groups of Democrats marched in the streets, set buildings on fire, looted businesses, assaulted and even killed bystanders and police? We were told, "These are mostly peaceful protests."

Remember when Democrats seized several blocks of the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Seattle, declaring it an autonomous zone? Remember the guns and deaths and utter destruction? We were told, "It's a block party atmosphere."

Remember when a crazed mob gathered after the Republican National Convention and attacked Rand Paul, a sitting U.S. Senator? We were told, "No justice, no peace."

Remember how police were told to stand down, governors refused to call in the national guard, and Democrats paid bail for violent protesters who were arrested? We were told, "This is the only way oppressed people can be heard."

Susan.jpg
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I think we hit "I know you are, but what am I " by 3:30...
    No, my dad can beat up your dad

I watched a bit of Wolf Blitzer last night. CNN did indeed lift a few comments from President Trump's speech that sounded as if he was encouraging violence.

So, I read his speech this morning for myself and found that the three seconds CNN broadcast were isolated from context. The words were something to the effect of, "We're not going to win this without a fight..."

But read in context, there was no advocacy for storming capital hill. Zero. The fight he referenced was entirely figurative.

There's a danger of finding oneself in an echo chamber. I ventured into the liberal one last night and then analyzed the text of the speech myself. The alleged menace in the president's speech has been greatly exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I watched a bit of Wolf Blitzer last night. CNN did indeed lift a few comments from President Trump's speech that sounded as if he was encouraging violence.

So, I read his speech this morning for myself and found that the three seconds CNN broadcast were isolated from context. The words were something to the effect of, "We're not going to win this without a fight..."

But read in context, there was no advocacy for storming capital hill. Zero. The fight he referenced was entirely figurative.

There's a danger of finding oneself in an echo chamber. I ventured into the liberal one last night and then analyzed the text of the speech myself. The alleged menace in the president's speech has been greatly exaggerated.
    I'd have stuck my wiener in a light socket before I listened to blitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Where did you get this idea? Is there a link to this source?
    There is not. He saw on Fox and ran with it.