Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Then, explain to me how you could even consider outwardly supporting Trump's latest moves.
    also, for the sake of not being someone who only looks at the information presented from the like-minded, can you educate me on 1) the exact speech, tweets, etc that allegedly encouraged violence at the Capitol, and 2) the above mentioned latest moves. Please and thank you
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Scott is pretty spot on, now they are going even further, trying to cancel anyone associated with them, cutting off the money, the speech, you name it. Scary times, and at what point do we say F### it, let's start a real fight.

I will say this, for the 40 people getting on the plane in Mexico Sunday, i bet I heard 30 of them standing in the airport talking about politics. People are pissed.
    Last edited by buckpro; 01-13-2021 at 08:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Moral arbiter? Hell no. Shockingly enough to many of you, I am in the majority.

Fire away.

You, like so many of the people in position to "stop the steal" have chosen self preservation instead of standing up for what is right- and that's exactly why we are where we are today.

Kneel serf and kiss the feet of your rulers- I will not.
    ahhhhh.. thank you. i was waiting for you. So, you're actually blaming me? WOW. I wish I had more time today...

Tell me what you have done and plan to do that is so different than me? other than lambast me for my opinion.
    have you told your wife to stop ordering thru amazon? Were you in DC Jan 6th? Please show me, oh wise one, where I have erred.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Can a past President run for a senate seat? If so, Trump should run for a seat in Congress and drive these people nuts for years to come. His ego would be well served among the others and his mouth would never stop. I'm pretty sure we would see some of these folks heads explode.

Fox has changed courses they no longer have a top 10 cable news show.

https://twitter.com/rasmussen_poll/s...164185607?s=21

everlast--listen to his speech. do your own research. he spoke of violence and so did Jr. when the mob hit, he was the one that could've stopped it with an order. he didnt. his latest antics is pertaining to the words he gave last night (which i didnt listen to) and his trip to the border wall (the only time he has been seen since jan 6th).

all of these moves make me ponder his end game and that is frightening. TO ME.

Everyone thinks Trump caused the “riot”. Congress caused it! Congress caused Trump to be elected! These dumb asses need to look in the mirror. Politicians caused this, not Trump. And for those saying Trump shoulda been more presidential, bull shit! That’s the last thing his supporters wanted. But don’t worry. The ship has been righted. We will be no better than the citizens of China.

Trump at 49% approval??

I'm not on twitter, but saw that earlier on another source.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

and let me add that Trump is partly responsible for the losses in GA.
    and also complicit in the ramping up of the surge to end the first amendment.

do you people not recognize this? and Bad Habit blames ME bc I have a job to attend to and cant storm the Capitol? Or could I just pretend to be some horn-wearing trump radical on the internet so I get cool points and dont get called out for my "self preservation?"

Enduring the next fours years of what the Left is going to try to accomplish will be enough for the People to finally realize we are not being represented in DC. Ruled ? Yes.

Represented , no.

It's going to get real bad I fear. God Bless America. Land that I love.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Its a show to let their base forget they promised them $2,000 to vote and student loan forgiveness when they can hate the orange man. They will use Trump as a goat to do a lot of things in the near future. Willing to bet within 2 to 3 years it will be to increase our troops in the middle east again. Blowing something up and somehow someway some politicians family member will get a contract to rebuild schools and homes in Iran with our tax dollars.... The show must go on as long as possible. Do as much damage as possible to weed out any future non-swampy members to run for office again. Can't have the American people thinking for themselves. They must obey and some how some way congress and the senate will get a raise within the year for doing such a great job of thwarting an active coup from the orange man. Crazy how governors of certain states are now all for reopening yet no one in their base cares because orange man Hitler and is a great distraction...................
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Left and right wing...same bird thing

They will all use Trump as an example to anyone interfering with the swamp. The question 2th is asking is exactly what every politician in DC already knows. Nobody will do anything. IF blood of a politician(s) ever do spill, that will change into a completely different animal. They will longer care abut the "illusion" of freedom. You will see the communist movement move very quickly.
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 01-13-2021 at 09:15 AM.

and also complicit in the ramping up of the surge to end the first amendment.
    No, no, no, no, and no. That's like saying J.D. Salinger is to blame for hand-wringing church ladies wanting to ban Catcher in the Rye because of its use of profanity or the actions of Mark David Chapman.

Censors are to blame for censorship, not the one they wish to silence.

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    Why can some politicians Promote violence riots but others can’t?

We ain’t free
    What the rioters did in Kennesaw, Seattle, etc. was disgusting. It was wrong. And it was wrong for politicians to support and encourage it. However, rioting in the streets is NOT the same as storming the CAPITOL. The capitol. Bastion of our Constitution, the rule of law, and our American values.
    Carolina Counsel

Default Impeachment 2.0

Yep, Weekender.

Does anyone other than 2th believe Biden won legitimately? He won the DC way but I will never believe he had the votes.

Trump needs to go away now. He put a major dent in DC. Take that victory and move on.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 01-13-2021 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    What the rioters did in Kennesaw, Seattle, etc. was disgusting. It was wrong. And it was wrong for politicians to support and encourage it. However, rioting in the streets is NOT the same as storming the CAPITOL. The capitol. Bastion of our Constitution, the rule of law, and our American values.
    I agree, but the Capital police are saying Mitchell and Nancy turned down request for additional police. Of course someone with business destroyed would have a different take.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    No, no, no, no, and no. That's like saying J.D. Salinger is to blame for hand-wringing church ladies wanting to ban Catcher in the Rye because of its use of profanity or the actions of Mark David Chapman.

Censors are to blame for censorship, not the one they wish to silence.
    so, had Trump not shit the bed in the last couple of weeks you think Twitter/Google/Facepage would've acted the same way? no, they censored him bc of the current political climate and it was HIS doing.

No matter what everyone thinks about Donald Trump, all of this political bullshit needs to stop right now! There needs to be no second attempt at impeaching him it only serves to further the animosity and Division. It does nothing to bring this country together......period, End of story.
    The swamp continues to fill with swampy things
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

It is a well known FACT that voting laws/registration were altered outside of the Constitution by Obama era appointed judges. This happened in Georgia and Arizona. Mail in/ absentee ballots allowed massive voter fraud. On election night and in Georgia a few weeks ago "dumps" happened at all hours of the night to keep Democrats with very minor leads which ultimately lead to victories. These are facts. I will go to my grave saying that Biden never won this election legally and no amount of disinformation/spin is going to change my mind. I'd also bet that the majority of us on this site, who work for a living and have some extra cash, are not middle class according to the current Democrat plan. Just yesterday, there were videos of current Democrat supporters who have a national platform using terms like deprogram and reeducate. That should worry the 75 million Conservatives in the US.

so, had Trump not shit the bed in the last couple of weeks you think Twitter/Google/Facepage would've acted the same way? no, they censored him bc of the current political climate and it was HIS doing.
    They censored him because they don’t like him, and, by not getting another 4 years, he lost the ability to potentially cause them problems. He didn’t do or say anything anyone on the left hasn’t said as far as provocation goes, not to mention their allowance of dictators and murders to have a presence on their platforms. So it doesn’t really matter what Trump said. They were looking for a “good” excuse to kick him in the nuts and they did.
    Last edited by wskinner; 01-13-2021 at 09:40 AM.