Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment 2.0

Default Impeachment 2.0

Pretty interesting times, for sure.
    President Donald Trump is going through his SECOND impeachment.
    The majority of people want this to happen.
    His most ardent congressional supporters are either quiet or turning their back on him.

I made the mistake of watching a little FOX news last night. Interestingly enough, most of the things they discussed echoed exactly what I have said on here and been accused of some odd moral high road. People attending the Trump March and fearing for their jobs. Trump's speech and how it affected those that stormed the Capitol. Not to mention the backlash on the GOP. FOX admitted that many wouldn't be as vocal about their conservative beliefs going forward. Many on this web site have discussed the democrats "getting back" at the GOP.

Explain to me, once again, how this is some massive coordinated chess game.
    Then, explain to me how you could even consider outwardly supporting Trump's latest moves.

If you want to talk about "election fraud," please show the where our US courts have followed up. If we believe in our system....never mind.

So, here I am as a middle class, white, conservative male who "supported" Trump. I am not the only one concerned about how the mob, Trump, and his antics reflect on me. Moral arbiter? Hell no. Shockingly enough to many of you, I am in the majority.

Fire away.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I’m more shocked to find out dentists are in the middle class.

i aint a high dolla practice. i'm meat and potatoes. and its the largest working class, for sure.

I'm just ready to see how bad things get with President Harris and VP Abrams. Good thing I thought about this in 1998 and bought some land in another Country.

The Senate won't vote to convict. They need 67 votes to impeach. It's all theater. Makes a great case for Term Limits in the House and Senate though. Cocaine Mitch needs to go as well as many on both sides of the aisle.

I shudder at the thought of people like AOC and Jon Asshat being in DC for the next 40 years. I won't be here to see it, but my kids will. In the Declaration of Independence, Jefferson wrote " Citizens , not subjects". What a novel idea that was in 1776.. Thomas Jefferson would be leading the March on DC if he were still alive.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I must still be in lower class, you get Fridays off when you middle class
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

I'm puzzled by this whole manufactured mess. Why bother with impeachment when he is already packing his bags and will be gone in a week?

I'm still puzzled by the media insistence that Trump caused a bunch of people to storm the capital building. I haven't seen any sound bites to support that. And now I'm hearing there was advanced coordination by the rioters to storm the capital. Are they alleging that Trump was behind the pre planned coordination?

Why were the politicians that encouraged the rioting this past summer not treated similarly?

Where was this level of outrage last summer when the rioters were looting and burning down private businesses?

I personally look at all rioting the same way. Its all disgusting and appalling.

But I still can't tie Trump words to the actions of others. I get that people hate Trump but why all the phony outrage now?

Since when did a grown man who wears shin pads and kicks a ball into a net while sweating profusely start being concerned about anything???
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Biggest false flag operation ever. Just a tool to justify silencing ~75 million Americans.

i could be upper class if i worked fridays
    and they are called shin guards.

a vast majority of the 75 million will silence themselves just like I am....

It's all bullshit anyway you look at it!
    Regardless Trump' speech and whatever happened last week, DT has had his back against the wall since day one as an outsider.
    We are getting ass raped by the swamp and it will only get worse.
    Had DT just done his job and kept his ego to himself some of this surely would not have unfolded the way it had but it's hard to argue with the fact he's had a bullseye taped to his back the whole time.
    Last edited by Calibogue; 01-13-2021 at 08:29 AM.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

True enough Scott.

The "ruling class" is going to run over "We the People" soon.

We have probably just witnessed the beginning of the end of this Country as founded.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    I must still be in lower class, you get Fridays off when you middle class
    didn't know you even worked. thought you just travelled around killing shit. big shit. lol
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    The majority of people want this to happen. Fire away.

Why can some politicians Promote violence riots but others can’t?

We ain’t free
    Last edited by raybird; 01-13-2021 at 08:29 AM.
    Windows Down!

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

If you want to talk about "election fraud," please show the where our US courts have followed up. If we believe in our system....never mind.

So, here I am as a middle class, white, conservative male who "supported" Trump. I am not the only one concerned about how the mob, Trump, and his antics reflect on me. Moral arbiter? Hell no. Shockingly enough to many of you, I am in the majority.

Fire away.

As far as the election fraud, you are aware of the laws that were changed 11th hour by the democratic secretary's of state or other bodies in the states in dispute, that many argue are unconstitutional? Maybe this is not fraud in of itself, but certainly gives people pause. And if a good percentage of your population doubts the legitimacy of the results based on these questionable changes, why not agree to the emergency 10 day audit to put people's minds at ease?

And by definition the majority of people are either of average or below average intelligence. If you're in the majority, you might want to take a deeper dive and stop feeding at the same trough as the oblivious masses.
    Last edited by everlast; 01-13-2021 at 08:34 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I wanna be a lawyer, doctor, or professor
    A member of the UMC...

Moral arbiter? Hell no. Shockingly enough to many of you, I am in the majority.

Fire away.

You, like so many of the people in position to "stop the steal" have chosen self preservation instead of standing up for what is right- and that's exactly why we are where we are today.

Kneel serf and kiss the feet of your rulers- I will not.

At least we know who all the rats are. Look at all the republicans jumping off the SS Trump now that the ship is sinking. Lindsey chapstick graham is looking for some new ass to kiss, ole Mitch is in line right behind him. We voted for them to try and keep the senate, but Mitch gave them the senate by not passing the $2k stimulus. The Dems jumped on that and said they would. Now they're in. And even if the R's officially kept the senate? I think they would still be doing exactly what they're doing right now for "unity of our country".

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    It's all bullshit anyway you look at it!
    Regardless Trump' speech and whatever happened last week, DT has had his back against the wall since day one as an outsider.
    We are getting ass raped by the swamp and it will only get worse.
    Had DT just done his job and kept his ego to himself some of this surely would not have unfolded the way it had but it's hard to argue with the fact he's had a bullseye taped to his back the whole time.
    I believe DT put his own back against the wall. He came in guns blazing against a bigger army and got mowed down with quickness. A true leader kicks in teeth behind closed doors, not out in the open. Absolutely no one responds well to empty threats, especially public ones. Whether you believe his policies are right or wrong, he is reaping what he sowed.