Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Impeachment 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    UPDATE
    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...522916&__cft__[0]=AZUeUBgSLSGiP-A90nvhud2JOIwcWzDg_jD88abd6KZFuT_e7ugv8zuxLB-lETh3KYzVOFoli3rv4w9x8sskzxZEmjcit4oWgjO42cIbH0InN AEB0A19tHTaj9TW1BwdCunNtMZHiyoaE6arZWqiqiot6G8A_Lk fN4WCaPboEFit_g&__tn__=EH-R
    Linky no worky
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

CC - I almost always agree with your posts. But you are dead wrong on this. I recently drove to Chicago from SC. I'm still traumatized. Every significant city we passed through had its major thoroufares deserted, boarded up, ruined. The Capital will be fine. Those businesses and families and cities will not. The democrats applauded and cheered the rioting all along. Suddenly an assault on the Capitol is the worst thing that could ever happen. Could it be that the DC rioters expected the same kid glove treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I used to wonder how some of my own ancestors could have not only remained Loyal to the Crown, some commissioned uniformed officers, while their brothers and cousins were all commanding in or supporting the rebellion. I can at least begin to understand now having seen where we are, how we got here, and where we are headed as a country...
    Don't you know they are going to legislate unity? Perfect strangers are all going to love each other, brothers and cousins should be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    everlast--listen to his speech. do your own research. he spoke of violence and so did Jr. when the mob hit, he was the one that could've stopped it with an order. he didnt. his latest antics is pertaining to the words he gave last night (which i didnt listen to) and his trip to the border wall (the only time he has been seen since jan 6th).

all of these moves make me ponder his end game and that is frightening. TO ME.
    I haven’t had time to read all the posts above, so maybe somebody has already pointed this out, but...

According to the timelines that most everyone seems to have ignored, the rioters were already attacking the
    Capitol BEFORE Trump had finished his speech at the protest rally! So while he may have excited his supporters up, and a few of the thousands may have left to go mix with other troublemakers, the vast majority were waiting for Trump. Maybe there are other timelines that show something different, but this was the clearest I’ve found.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01...peech-1015474/

Another point to ponder is that apparently the FBI did not share a letter written within the FBI a day or two before about online chatter about possible trouble at the Capitol. The ex-Chief said he was always covered on these in the past.

I found a link regarding this FBI warning letter, that may, or may not have been shared.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fbi-r...cb60d647f52ee7

But supposedly Trump had SF personnel on hand ‘just in case’ in order to steal the laptops and other files(?). That may be a key reason that Pelosi is trying to act quickly if Trump’s people really have her laptop with possible evidence against her.

Who played whom?

I don’t blame Trump for what happened on 1/6/21. The Dems have driven millions to the point where, even though I’d rather not see it happen, it wouldn’t surprise me that they become the targets like the Conservatives have been and are becoming more so.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 01-14-2021 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Add link...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Unknown surveillance is about to fk some people up.

Just a guess
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Soon?
    Already
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I just want to know what happened to Mergie. He seems kinda sensible at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Soon?

Yep, give it another 4 to 6 years or so and all will be revealed. Indictments are imminent. The Corp of Engineers is bidding out the channelization of the swamp as we speak and the draining will commence soon.

i aint a high dolla practice. i'm meat and potatoes. and its the largest working class, for sure.
    I figured you had about 0 patients since this is all you do

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    Y’all act like a bunch of damn woman! Arguing over shit you ain’t never going to change. Maybe some of you should take up hunting or fishing to have something constructive to do with your time
    we all knew you'd like to kneel....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Unknown surveillance is about to fk some people up.

Just a guess
    i think this is a salient point. the patient that walked out on me didnt hear the rest of my words. if this "mob" that "stormed the Capitol" was an armed insurrection, they suck at it. It looked more (TO ME) like a photo op. They seemed more concerned about getting the right picture sitting at someone's desk than trying to overthrow the government....and they HAD TO know there were cameras everywhere.

And woodies--i hadnt heard that timeline yet but the mass breach was certainly after the speech.

and....since I am pretending to stay up to date, a little birdie told me tucker started his show with "IMPEACHMENT 2.0" and went on about trumps latest words and how he screwed the pooch by not saying these things a week earlier.

So, yall go yell at Tucker.

and BH--you read what I say from the perspective that I am a dentist. Like that means a damn thing. Get over that. You would be surprised how much more you will get from what I say....
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 01-14-2021 at 06:48 AM.

Good morning tooth.

do you hate me? i'm losing track.

Not at all. Don’t agree with all you say, but no hate at all. Hope you have a great day, and pick up some new patients.

well then i hope you have at least a great morning too

do you hate me? i'm losing track.
    Lists help.

2FC58FAF-E6EC-4CBD-86EA-2D281E13061E.jpeg

well then i hope you have at least a great morning too
    Have a great day off tomorrow Kev. Go do something outside. Post up some photos. Please.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

now we're talking...
    i have had some logging done and cant wait to see it.

and I hope to find some quiet time to put together some words to honor my uncle at his funeral Saturday. I may even eat some of his famous onion sausage to put me in the right mood. Or his liver pudding. He was a fine example of someone who made mistakes but then found God and was someone my father admired greatly. To hear him witness was a blessing to me.
    sorry for the rant

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Ha. Classic movie