Thread: Fence pricing

Default Fence pricing

Looking to fence a couple pastures. Anyone have an idea of what rail fencing with wire goes for per linear foot now a days, ball park? Any reputable fence contractors in Lexington area?
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Jordan Beeks, Premium Services. Is a good reputable fence guy here in the upstate. I don't think Lexington is too far for him, give him a call.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Jordan Beeks, Premium Services. Is a good reputable fence guy here in the upstate. I don't think Lexington is too far for him, give him a call.
    JB is the man with the plan.

Nothing is too far from him. Had him do a buddy's place in Lugoff this summer and he stays in Belton.

He'll be competitive, but you can call around if you want to.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Mark Rivera Out of Anderson does amazing work, he's done most of our large pastures at the house. Takes the time do it right every time and is very methodical
    " You can't catch the Rona if you already the Illest " - J ROC

Zinger's Fencing is right around the corner from you. They are on Boiling Springs Rd in Gilbert and it is run by the Ricards.

They have done almost all the fencing in the area....and probably the majority of what you see along side the interstates in SC.

I'll see if I can dig up their number.

Full Circle Fence in Aiken.

This right here. Allen Ricard 803-960-5773

They do it right!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb View Post
    Zinger's Fencing is right around the corner from you. They are on Boiling Springs Rd in Gilbert and it is run by the Ricards.

They have done almost all the fencing in the area....and probably the majority of what you see along side the interstates in SC.

Dargan Lybrand. He's around White Knoll. Did great work for me in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb View Post

Some of the best in the business.