Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Toyota killing the LandCruiser in US

I recently got drawers for the trunk from front-runner outfitters, gamechanger for storage.

Quote Originally Posted by jharkey View Post
    slee offroad has some great looking stuff
    Get some lube.

Depending on what you want, there are other options that don't cost as much. White Knuckler on the the sliders, Bump N It Offroad for plates, OME suspension can be bought cheaper almost anywhere than Slee. I do like the Blueberry on the Series 100's but the ARB hasn't been bad.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Duckkiller View Post
    And they have mid 90’s technology inside.
    I'm completely OK with this. I look inside newer vehicles now and a lot of that technology I'll take a hard pass on. I drive a 2011 vehicle that has technology I don't even use. Seems a tad excessive to me.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Get some lube.

Depending on what you want, there are other options that don't cost as much. White Knuckler on the the sliders, Bump N It Offroad for plates, OME suspension can be bought cheaper almost anywhere than Slee. I do like the Blueberry on the Series 100's but the ARB hasn't been bad.
    Offroad lingo is sic rad.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton