Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OSU vs Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    When you are looking at the ground when you tackle someone you are going to be penalized today. It's not only to protect the offense but also the tackler. And unless skalski could come in and pass block I'd say his exit didn't change much if anything
    Agree it wouldn’t have made the slightest difference Clemson got their ass handed to them.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Fields came to him. Should have slid instead of running into a tank like Skalski. It’s tough for someone with the mentality Fields does to slide. He’s got a lot of raw persistence, and making to decision to slide is basically admitting defeat.
    Just coincidence, two big time games on two big time players by same d-back, huh?
    I guess you thought the ass fingering by the defense was just fun and games too, huh?
    #carsforsale

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Just coincidence, two big time games on two big time players by same d-back, huh?
    I guess you thought the ass fingering by the defense was just fun and games too, huh?
    #carsforsale
    You may be on to something. At the next Qanon gathering you should propose your theory.
    Last edited by wskinner; 01-10-2021 at 01:10 PM.

I just hope BAMA can improve on their last championship game appearance. That had to be embarrassing for the SEC.

That said “Roll Tide”

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I just hope BAMA can improve on their last championship game appearance. That had to be embarrassing for the SEC.

That said “Roll Tide”
    With 100000 new fans, Alabama will win this.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post

That said “Roll Tide”
    Was it against a bunch of LSU "3 stars, yeah, that was embarrassing"? Oh wait, nevermind