Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ACC

Is that New Spring vs. Voodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    And still, no one has come forward to refute post #17.
    There is no refuting it honestly, except the ACC part as the conference wasn’t exposed. The ACC is a weak conference and everyone knows it. As to the Clemson part they got punched in the mouth and stumbled around getting their ass kicked. It was a sloppy game and they were very unprepared. Clemson wasn’t THE team this year it’s all good. The two best teams will be playing for it all and that’s how it’s supposed to be.

Maybe I missed it, but did anybody address Ryan Day and Co. confusing Vernables sign stealing ass. That is why they looked confused

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying. My 9th grade science teacher taught me that lesson

I don’t disagree - the ACC isn’t “all that” but Clemson doesn’t control what they do. I just know I’ve personally witnessed Clemson handle their fair share of SEC teams the last few years Auburn, aTm, usc (regularly) and go 2-2 against mighty Alabama. LSU was better last year as is Ohio State this year and I’d say Alabama too. But it’s not so bad being in the conversation most every year. There’s no butt hurt here. Witnessing two national championships was quite a treat. Columbia has no football trophy case and Clemson does. You can’t refute it.