Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My Covid Experience

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    AME...lol
    Haha, I know. I told them I was a Episcopalian.. I went with it for my six years. It was good for a few laughs.

It’s the weirdest thing. My wife started feeling bad on Jan 1st and I started the next day. Yesterday she felt pretty good and I was out of it and today she can barely get out of bed and I feel like I can run a mile. Neither of us have had a fever over 99.5 but I’ve had the dry cough pretty consistent and she hasn’t.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    It’s the weirdest thing. My wife started feeling bad on Jan 1st and I started the next day. Yesterday she felt pretty good and I was out of it and today she can barely get out of bed and I feel like I can run a mile. Neither of us have had a fever over 99.5 but I’ve had the dry cough pretty consistent and she hasn’t.
    That’s how it was for my wife and I it was a roller coaster of ups and downs.

Cousin-in-law tested positive on a Monday after a girls trip with my wife, my cousin, and her sister. Everyone went into quarantine, me included. Nobody ever got sick and the only symptom she had was loss of taste. All negative tests and back to work like normal.

Grandma(87yrs old) tested positive about three weeks ago, and only had a low grade fever. My dad and his sister took grandma to a doctor's appointment right before she tested. All rode in the same car there and back. Both dad and mom quarantined as well as the sister and her husband. Neither of my parents ever got it, but his sister tested positive about two weeks after that doctors visit. No symptoms and never spread to her husband.

Got word this morning that a former employee passed this morning after a quick round of it. Less than a week after first symptoms.

As others have said, nobody knows what the hell this thing will do to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    solid
    liquid
    gas
    plasma

the end
    FIFY
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Did somebody say Type O Negative?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    My boys and I have a Key Largo trip planned for this Thursday. Both felt bad yesterday and are on the way to get the rapid test this morning.

And I could hear the reel clickers screaming all night in my dreams.
    science would say you can fish with positive covid people all day long...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Or go to House Chambers and vote for Pelosi.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    solid
    liquid
    gas

the end

Wrong again.

Solid
    Liquid
    Gas
    Plasma

And a square is a rectangle.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    So I'm cool having an O type

Attachment 62788

Wife has diabetes and also had childhood asthma plus growing up in a house where both parents smoked did not help and seems like any time she gets congestion it settles in her chest

One thing she has going for her is she is O negative. So maybe this will help

I am not a doctor or scientist, but it seems like that blood type would be easiest to prove

I haven’t made one single post about Covid. This is my first.

I don’t know if anyone knows what information is true. There are so many conflicting stories. I personally think we all should abide by the ordinances put in place until this pandemic goes away. It’s all fun and games until one of your loved ones gets it and dies from complications. I bet it becomes real serious real quick then.

With that said I’m not the best with the mask and I surely would feel like shit if I got it and gave it to my wife, child, mother, friend, etc and they die from it.

It’s changed all of our lives, some more than others. Let’s fight this thing so it goes away and life returns to normal.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Well stated.
    Gulf

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    I haven’t made one single post about Covid. This is my first.

I don’t know if anyone knows what information is true. There are so many conflicting stories. I personally think we all should abide by the ordinances put in place until this pandemic goes away. It’s all fun and games until one of your loved ones gets it and dies from complications. I bet it becomes real serious real quick then.

With that said I’m not the best with the mask and I surely would feel like shit if I got it and gave it to my wife, child, mother, friend, etc and they die from it.

It’s changed all of our lives, some more than others. Let’s fight this thing so it goes away and life returns to normal.
    This is exactly how I feel about it. And my mom is in the hospital battling it right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

For the first time ever KRT makes a post which makes sense.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Spot on KRT.

he didnt say shit
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

My college girlfriend is in Health care at John's Hopkins in Tampa. She tested negative a couple times. Her parents both contracted Covid. Her Mom and Dad both got treated with Remdesivir. Her Mom is recovering. LJ died Sunday . Other than age, he had no comorbidity. He was a Navy veteran who saw combat in Vietnam. Damn fine man. This sucks.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

My dad tested positive today at 79. No symptoms as of now. His brother in law passed away Sunday. A dear lady from church yesterday. Husband is in ICU.

Less and less of it's only the flu hoaxers left in these parts.

It’s a serious matter for some that’s for sure.
    That being said I have multiple coworkers that have gone in “Paid Quarantine“ multiple times. While others have worked as usual. Getting a little tired of peoples bullshit. After about your third stint of being tested I just really have to fight the urge to tell people they suck.