Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony Elliot...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tony Elliot...

With Elliot getting bit by the corona bug, you think Dabo will be calling the plays?

I just wonder if the first play of every possession will still be a wide receiver screen?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but I find it strange that he is the only one that has it. Dabo must have a strict mask and social distancing policy.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but I find it strange that he is the only one that has it. Dabo must have a strict mask and social distancing policy.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Is it any stranger than TL-16 had it during the ND game but nobody else did?

The rest of them probably had it back in the summer with the rest of the herd.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

My guess is he will be calling plays from in front of tv for Tigers . With todays technology should not be too hard

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    My guess is he will be calling plays from in front of tv for Tigers . With todays technology should not be too hard
    Rules don’t allow it , he can’t have contact with anyone once they’re at the stadium
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    Rules don’t allow it

Rules don’t allow it , he can’t have contact with anyone once they’re at the stadium

Thought that was just if they had been ejected ???

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Thought that was just if they had been ejected ???
    Copied from ecu’s 2nd favorite website, TigerNet

Let’s start with the first question that many had – can Tony Elliott coach from home, perhaps via phone or Skype? The answer is no, according to College Football Officiating, LLC.

*Rule 1-4-11-b is very specific and allows only voice communications between the press box and the team area, therefore in (a) the coach could not call into the press box or the sideline for anything related to coaching purposes. Rule 1-4-11-a would prohibit the use of technology including computers to be used for coaching purposes and this would include all virtual types of communication back to a team during the game, consequently in (b) any virtual session with the team would not be allowed. This prohibition would begin at 90 minutes before the scheduled kickoff when the officiating crew assumes jurisdiction of the game and would include the time between periods until the end of the game when the Referee declares the score final.

As Swinney noted on the team’s arrival in New Orleans, Elliott can be in constant contact with the team right up until the time the team leaves the hotel for the Super Dome, and then that contact ceases and can’t resume until after the game.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

"*Rule "prohibit the use of" "Swinney"

You do realize that this discussion is about Clemson football, right?

Copied from ecu’s 2nd favorite website, TigerNet

Let’s start with the first question that many had – can Tony Elliott coach from home, perhaps via phone or Skype? The answer is no, according to College Football Officiating, LLC.

*Rule 1-4-11-b is very specific and allows only voice communications between the press box and the team area, therefore in (a) the coach could not call into the press box or the sideline for anything related to coaching purposes. Rule 1-4-11-a would prohibit the use of technology including computers to be used for coaching purposes and this would include all virtual types of communication back to a team during the game, consequently in (b) any virtual session with the team would not be allowed. This prohibition would begin at 90 minutes before the scheduled kickoff when the officiating crew assumes jurisdiction of the game and would include the time between periods until the end of the game when the Referee declares the score final.

As Swinney noted on the team’s arrival in New Orleans, Elliott can be in constant contact with the team right up until the time the team leaves the hotel for the Super Dome, and then that contact ceases and can’t resume until after the game.

Thanks

Makes sense to be honest.

Brandon Streeter is the OC in waiting, and will be calling plays, but unfortunately will have significant input from CEO Dabo.

I hope they are not as predictable as Elliot.

What sort of demonization of white people can we expect to see on the uniforms?

You think Clemson can’t afford a couple of burner phones to be dumped in the Mississippi River and Hartwell?

Streeter will be upstairs and Spiller will be on the sideline. Only the RB’s will understand what CJ says though.

Nope a coach cannot be involved if they are not at the game. Streeter will do well.

I'm going to be completely honest here...Before this thread got started, I didn't know who Tony Elliot was. I'm kinda proud of that.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I'm going to be completely honest here...Before this thread got started, I didn't know who Tony Elliot was. I'm kinda proud of that.
    Yeah but you’re a Georgia fan, y’all don’t hardly know who your OC is year to year because they’ve used the same playbook and 3 RB plays since 1931.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Yeah but you’re a Georgia fan, y’all don’t hardly know who your OC is year to year because they’ve used the same playbook and 3 RB plays since 1931.
    Very true...and I'll probably learn who he is very well in the first game on our schedule in 2021.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.