Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tony Elliot...

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    Never heard of Tony Elliott. This is just an excuse in the making
    Don't feel bad, no one outside of Pickin's County has heard of her either

I’ll trade anybody Carolina has for her..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    I’ll trade anybody Carolina has for her..
    I always knew that deep down, you are a tiger.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I always knew that deep down, you are a tiger.
    Le Ouch

Elliot did not join the BLM march so it makes sense he is not well known. No

Don't be suprised if Tony don't coach at Clemson again. Heard his name mentioned for other HC jobs.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Elliott being absent is a significant loss but I also think Streeter will do well. May help them to break some tendencies. Hope Dabo just lets him do his job.

Y’all ‘member when Chad Morris left before the bowl game and Dabo promoted two position coaches to co-OC? Then he brought in Streeter to coach a train wreck Cole Stoudt?

I ‘member...... 41-0 good guys.

Streeter will be OC when Elliott gets his HC job. Streeter was an OC when he took the QB coach position.

Who knows....we may have more than 6 plays! THE osu wontknow that hit’em.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post

Who knows....we may have more than 6 plays! THE osu wontknow that hit’em.
    Dabo is playing whatever D chess that Trump and Q play. You can bet the OSU D Co and his staff are scrambling, and it’s going to hit them in a way they have never imagined. I have it from a high-level source in the Clemson ground maintenance staff that the Tiger offense has been taking a portion of each practice this year to work on a TOP SECRET offensive scheme and package which no one outside of the Clemson athletic program has seen a single play. Misdirection is the phrase of the day, boys. I don’t know exactly what it will look like, but my source tells me there are 17 plays in it and when Dabo puts on a white baseball hat, it will be the signal to commence.
    Last edited by wskinner; 01-01-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Yeah, cause if you know about it, Ryan Day doesn’t?

Ok.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

#SOON
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Yeah, cause if you know about it, Ryan Day doesn’t?

Ok.
    Did you not see where I said, TOP SECRET?

Oh, I missed that. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Dabo is playing whatever D chess that Trump and Q play. You can bet the OSU D Co and his staff are scrambling, and it’s going to hit them in a way they have never imagined. I have it from a high-level source in the Clemson ground maintenance staff that the Tiger offense has been taking a portion of each practice this year to work on a TOP SECRET offensive scheme and package which no one outside of the Clemson athletic program has seen a single play. Misdirection is the phrase of the day, boys. I don’t know exactly what it will look like, but my source tells me there are 17 plays in it and when Dabo puts on a white baseball hat, it will be the signal to commence.
    Walmart sells white baseball hats?

3 for 6.99.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Are any of those coot gear places still open in Columbia? Where do people get your jerseys these days?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Yep, they’re on the shelf right next to the official SEC bandwagonner gear.

4015A52D-B32D-4BB9-82A4-6DDAA841E531.jpg
    Last edited by wskinner; 01-01-2021 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Are any of those coot gear places still open in Columbia? Where do people get your jerseys these days?
    Wonder if the Gasparilla bowl shirts had been printed before they spurriered?

I bet the could find one on eBay ......in Africa. I’m sure some unicef employees sell that stuff under the table.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    Copied from ecu’s 2nd favorite website, TigerNet

Let’s start with the first question that many had – can Tony Elliott coach from home, perhaps via phone or Skype? The answer is no, according to College Football Officiating, LLC.

*Rule 1-4-11-b is very specific and allows only voice communications between the press box and the team area, therefore in (a) the coach could not call into the press box or the sideline for anything related to coaching purposes. Rule 1-4-11-a would prohibit the use of technology including computers to be used for coaching purposes and this would include all virtual types of communication back to a team during the game, consequently in (b) any virtual session with the team would not be allowed. This prohibition would begin at 90 minutes before the scheduled kickoff when the officiating crew assumes jurisdiction of the game and would include the time between periods until the end of the game when the Referee declares the score final.

As Swinney noted on the team’s arrival in New Orleans, Elliott can be in constant contact with the team right up until the time the team leaves the hotel for the Super Dome, and then that contact ceases and can’t resume until after the game.

Thanks

Makes sense to be honest.

I found that ironic at start of game Dabo wanted to make sure everyone knew he had a big part of the play calling and that losing the O coordinator wouldn't change much.. Dabo isn't as good as play caller as he thinks he is.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau