Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cell Trail cameras

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    Some company needs to take the idea that Cuddeback has with the Cuddelink mesh network (one data line - multiple networked cameras) and work the bugs out of it. That's what I'm waiting for.
    The only issue I have with Cuddeback Cuddelink system in our area (wooded terrain) you basically have to have a camera placed every 1/4 mile. That might work for some people but for me that would mean I'd have to buy extra cameras to use just jumpers in between where I want cameras. That still may be cheaper than paying the ridiculous line fees to add cameras to a data plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    The only issue I have with Cuddeback Cuddelink system in our area (wooded terrain) you basically have to have a camera placed every 1/4 mile. That might work for some people but for me that would mean I'd have to buy extra cameras to use just jumpers in between where I want cameras. That still may be cheaper than paying the ridiculous line fees to add cameras to a data plan.
    Happy with pic quality?
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

I’m not selling mine. I like my tactacams even if they don’t send 100 percent of the pics. They send enough to tell me what I need to know. I owned and bought in hard to the cuddeback system and hated it. I quickly sold it to a guy in Illinois. Had 4 cameras and the cellular camera. The menu on those things are terrible. Reception was terrible as well. I got them when they first came out they may have improved just my 2 cents. I liked will be buying some Spartan cameras because of the live feature.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-31-2020 at 02:22 PM.

My SPYPOINTs have worked just fine. When one quit working, customer service had me back up in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by catahouladogs View Post
    We use CovertWireless. My company ownes 30 or so. Little problems out of them if great customer service if you do.
    Cool. I bought two coverts.