Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today’s report

Default Today’s report

Went hunting, took a buddy that’s not really a duck hunter, ducks died, all is well!!

FAA5E14E-71B1-45E4-A6ED-9687AFEC3101.jpg

B0F6A382-5AF3-470F-AB23-B48396D5DB0A.jpg

Can’t wait to get back after them this weekend!! Jr will be here Monday!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Outstanding!!!

Nice

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

like it

Jealous. Good killing

He looks like a duck hunter

So if a fella from scducks bought a plane ticket to CA. What airport should he land at?

Very nice sir!
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

San Fran (SFO) or Oakland. They are both about the same distance from the house. If you wanted to be really accommodating you’d book one to Santa Rosa since it’s only about 10min from where I live rather than making me drive an hour to that Hell hole of a city to pick you up!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by loud1 View Post
    He looks like a duck hunter
    He didn’t shoot like one!!! LOL We should have been done by 10am instead of 2pm! Plenty of 15-25yd shots at birds that never even got nervous when he shouldered the gun! LOL

Is that a rattle canned wood 870?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Awesome.

I'd smash my pecker between two bricks to get on some birds other than wood ducks.Hope yall get on em when your son arrives.

Dayuum. Good day for sure
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

That is good hunting there. Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Is that a rattle canned wood 870?
    Mossberg 500 rattle can special! Only had about five shells stick in the chamber after pulling the trigger. Lucky thing I carry a three piece cleaning rod in my blind bag!

You can supply the shells I presume or do I need to fly to Nevada and drive the rest of the way?

I want to hunt in CA pretty bad but not sure I can handle their BS. My BIL is in the CG and I suggested that neighborhood last go round for them but they wound up in Portland ME.
    cut\'em

Last edited by Hoggin; 12-30-2020 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coot_Commander View Post
    I'd smash my pecker between two bricks to get on some birds other than wood ducks.Hope yall get on em when your son arrives.
    Not necessary... all ya need is money bo.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Not necessary... all ya need is money bo.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Hey now, wait just a damn minute... We are missing an opportunity here. If the brick smashing was to be videoed and posted, we could do a pay per view to buy the man a plane ticket.. Sheiiit, First class seat.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    You can supply the shells I presume or do I need to fly to Nevada and drive the rest of the way?
    Well now, there in lies the problem. I'm still not able to buy shells in this state currently. I'm jumping through the hoops now but nothing has been approved yet. Not that it really matters. You can't get any steel shot out here right now anyway. We don't have the ability to mail order ammo in this state so you're stuck with whatever the brick and mortar stores have on the shelves which is absolutely nothing. I just read where Pacific Flyways Outfitters has about 100 cases that they've been able to source to try and get them through the season. Once they are gone there will be no more. They have said that their suppliers don't have anything available and supposedly the manufacturers aren't producing anymore for now. I have about 3 cases right now to last my son, my wife, and myself through the rest of this season.

If I can get out of the COVID restrictions that my base currently has me on I'll be making a trip before next season to somewhere back East and will stock up on cases. I'd love to get as far as back over to Rogers Sporting Goods and just pick it up myself. Right now the only thing on my radar is a fishing tournament back on Sam Rayburn this summer. I know Able Ammo is down there as I've ordered from them before. I would just have to be hopeful that their steel shot supplies are in by the summer.