Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSA- Frogg Toggs waders are on clearance

Default PSA- Frogg Toggs waders are on clearance

Just got a pair of the Grand Passage breathables in Realtree timber for my nephew. Almost $300 pair of waders for $150 ain't too bad.

https://www.froggtoggs.com/outlet/true

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Nice, thanks. Just got a pair of waders for a hell of a deal.

I’ll look into this. I have ordered 3 pair this year and sent them all back. Two banded and one drake. I want my drake neoprene to quit leaking. Tired of patching them.
    Go Tigers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckkiller View Post
    I’ll look into this. I have ordered 3 pair this year and sent them all back. Two banded and one drake. I want my drake neoprene to quit leaking. Tired of patching them.
    Try a pair of academy's breathable or cabelas super mag neoprene I've have had no issues from the Cabelas brand for 3 years, academy are still doing good for the first year

Quote Originally Posted by LCO View Post
    Try a pair of academy's breathable or cabelas super mag neoprene I've have had no issues from the Cabelas brand for 3 years, academy are still doing good for the first year
    2nd year on my academy's, still going strong

Had a pair of Hodgman Dura Mags for like 7 seasons till the boot ripped last hunt of last season. Replaced with the Refuge 2.0 breathables and have been really pleased so far.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a pair of breathables, which will be a first for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by Scattergun View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a pair of breathables, which will be a first for me.
    You will never wear neoprenes again!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    2nd year on my academy's, still going strong
    I'm telling you man the more you spend on a set of waders the worse the quality gets

Yeah, that's silly

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    You will never wear neoprenes again!!
    True story.

I've had a pair of Cabela's First Flight Breathables for close to 10 years. They've finally given up. I'll give the Frogg Toggs a try.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

We took two brand new pairs of frogg Toggs to out of state and both leaked like hell on the first hunt

I don’t even want a replacement pair

Goin another route ASAP
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Seems like waders is like having success with ducks... it's real hit it miss.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don’t mind a small leak. But these pos poured

I don’t mind a small leak. But these pos poured

I bought a brand new pair of FT breathables first of Dec this year. 3 hunts in KS total time in knee deep water in flooded corn maybe 20 min. 1 trip a week ago to low state 15 min wooduck shoot and leaking. When I called they said they were doing inventory and nothing would ship until 1/4/21. Also their normal protocol is customer pays shipping to return they test to verify the leak ( why the fuck else would I send back?) and then they repair and return, AFTER the 4th. At the time I had a pleasant but firm come to Jesus conversation with the polite service girl and explained I’d miss nearly 20% of an only 60 day duck season bc their co chooses to have inventory during the busiest retail season of the entire year and not ship anything out from 12/22 ish to 1/4??? Also I bought new waders wore less than an hour in the water and didn’t want repaired 1 week old waders. They Finally advised with manager approval I could buy anOther pair and ship mine back and when they “ verify” leaking ( I guess verify I haven’t torn them) they would refund me. Seems reasonable but not great. So I did that and got new pair in 2 days. Still waiting for refund. Then they go on sale from 288 to 150!!!! Their standard customer service answer gets an F- considering you can purchase From Cabelas hunt the shit out of them and return for full refund for 60 days. Other places like Kuiu send a paid return mail sticker with the new item so you can return for any reason. I also had a pair of first gen breathables when they first came out from Cabelas and hunted them for 10 years at least with no leak. Not sold on FT unless 2nd pair holds up and I get a refund for them.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Their rain coats suck too.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I bought a brand new pair of FT breathables first of Dec this year. 3 hunts in KS total time in knee deep water in flooded corn maybe 20 min. 1 trip a week ago to low state 15 min wooduck shoot and leaking. When I called they said they were doing inventory and nothing would ship until 1/4/21. Also their normal protocol is customer pays shipping to return they test to verify the leak ( why the fuck else would I send back?) and then they repair and return, AFTER the 4th. At the time I had a pleasant but firm come to Jesus conversation with the polite service girl and explained I’d miss nearly 20% of an only 60 day duck season bc their co chooses to have inventory during the busiest retail season of the entire year and not ship anything out from 12/22 ish to 1/4??? Also I bought new waders wore less than an hour in the water and didn’t want repaired 1 week old waders. They Finally advised with manager approval I could buy anOther pair and ship mine back and when they “ verify” leaking ( I guess verify I haven’t torn them) they would refund me. Seems reasonable but not great. So I did that and got new pair in 2 days. Still waiting for refund. Then they go on sale from 288 to 150!!!! Their standard customer service answer gets an F- considering you can purchase From Cabelas hunt the shit out of them and return for full refund for 60 days. Other places like Kuiu send a paid return mail sticker with the new item so you can return for any reason. I also had a pair of first gen breathables when they first came out from Cabelas and hunted them for 10 years at least with no leak. Not sold on FT unless 2nd pair holds up and I get a refund for them.
    congrats on being a dick to the lady on the phone.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.