Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Landowner and Dog Hunter Encounter.

Default Landowner and Dog Hunter Encounter.

Looks like the guy was just trying to catch his dogs and get out of there, then the mouthy ass “women” escalated the situation
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

"do you folks understand we were hunting 8 miles from here?"
    "what do you think deer do, just stand around and run in circles?"

So, it's the deer's fault if the dogs get in the man's cow pasture
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-27-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "

So, it's the deer's fault if the dogs get in the man's cow pasture
    No, but sounds like they didn't get in the pasture. It's like telling your neighbor you are going to shoot his kid when he comes in your yard to get the football he punted because he might break in and steal your tv.

Default Landowner and Dog Hunter Encounter.

Probably plenty of blame to go around. Isn't dog hunting allowed on the NF the end of the season?
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 12-27-2020 at 12:04 PM.

He knew he was in the wrong and was trying to crawfish his way out of there. Dog hunters and trespassing, a tale as old as time.

Quote Originally Posted by FULLCHOKE View Post
    Dog hunters and trespassing, a tale as old as time.
    True. Also, it isn't the ones that run around saying "I will shoot the dogs" that you have to worry about if you let your dogs run amok...

I feel like the feud between dog hunters and landowners is on the brink of resolution ��
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I would have already caught said dogs...

And if something crazy happens and my dogs somehow get away from me and you choose to shoot them.. You ain’t gonna be worried about your old bull dyke grandmother or her cows..

Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Was that a woman in the gray sweatsuit?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

These videos get under my skin worse than anything.

I dog hunt and will explain to any dog hunter that if your dogs are not on property that you have permission to be on then you are 100% at fault.

I have said this before the Garmin alpha isn't 100% but 99% the best thing that ever happened for dog hunters.

It is a tremendous tool that we as dog hunters can use to do our part to keep dogs on our property. Obviously like any other dog it is up to us to train these dogs with this tool or otherwise it is as useless as what dog hunting started out with originally NOTHING.

If you have NEVER been on a dog hunt with a club that have collar broke dogs you should visit with them.
    It is the future of dog hunting.

I’d never shoot someone else’s dog. No need to punish a dog for doing what in it’s nature. I’d catch it feed it, chain it up in the backyard and make them come looking for it and offer me a sincere apology and food money in exchange for his dog
    Last edited by FULLCHOKE; 12-27-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop 13 View Post

I dog hunt and will explain to any dog hunter that if your dogs are not on property that you have permission to be on then you are 100% at fault.

I have said this before the Garmin alpha isn't 100% but 99% the best thing that ever happened for dog hunters.

It is a tremendous tool that we as dog hunters can use to do our part to keep dogs on our property. Obviously like any other dog it is up to us to train these dogs with this tool or otherwise it is as useless as what dog hunting started out with originally NOTHING.

If you have NEVER been on a dog hunt with a club that have collar broke dogs you should visit with them.
    That’s called being a houndsman.

There is a difference between a dog hunter and a houndsman.

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop 13 View Post

Well said, I dog hunted from a child til I was about 35 years old. Owned 35 long legged walkers at one time
    and was president of our small group. Not a single lease, we turned out on friends, members, families farms and public
    and followed em all around the county back then and folks waved to you when you drove around their fields.
    I haven't heard a chase in 15 years nor know nothing about the collars but i see them and understand how they work.
    Like everything, there are respectable and responsible folks and then the rogues. I get it

Seems like with the inner web we could teach them dogs to read trespass signs.

This virtual learning is so good for our younguns.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Lack of respect for others is the number one cause of cussins, ass whoopins, and killins.

I love those 15 acre dog hunters myself.

A whitetail deer deserves a better death than being flushed from cover by a pack of hounds and riddled with buckshot.

Weak. I witnessed my dad and neighbor (both dog hunters) confront some dog hunters on our place as a kid. A “trespasser”, who was also a county cop, drew a knife and stuck it to dad’s neck while his pals held my dad down on the ground. A well-placed A-5 in the cops ear by our neighbor diffused the situation and the doggers abruptly left.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!