Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Rubber Stamping the $600 Stimulus.

Default No Rubber Stamping the $600 Stimulus.

Good for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe it or not people have a problem with that man.

Sounds like the stimulus checks won't be in peoples bank accounts next week after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    Sounds like the stimulus checks won't be in peoples bank accounts next week after all.

Honestly DJT just trying to pitch his little sore loser bitch fit before he leaves. He calls it “negotiations “ , I call it being an asshole

There are plenty of folks out there that with all that has gone on this year that extra little bit would be huge this time of year

He is just F’in with Dumbocrats for his own amusement

Frankly I could care less but sick of all this talk about sending folks a stimulus and just screwing around , kind of like a no good Dad promising a kid something at Christmas and then not even showing up

But just the age we live in

He just made them have to defend pork, send back quick with a $1200 compromise or wait one month on Biden. This is a hit to all of Congress with RINOs feeling it the most.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Honestly DJT just trying to pitch his little sore loser bitch fit before he leaves. He calls it “negotiations “ , I call it being an asshole

There are plenty of folks out there that with all that has gone on this year that extra little bit would be huge this time of year

Frankly I could care less but sick of all this talk about sending folks a stimulus and just screwing around , kind of like a no good Dad promising a kid something at Christmas and then not even showing up

Nothing he said is wrong and I’m glad he’s doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Nothing he said is wrong and I’m glad he’s doing it.
    In Trump fashion he returned the GOP the favor of all bark and no bite. Pelosi says they will meet his demands.

https://twitter.com/speakerpelosi/st...732604935?s=21

By the tone and dumbassery in your comments I’d have to argue that you do in fact care.......
    Last edited by SCHUNTINFANATIC; 12-22-2020 at 09:13 PM.

You need it that bad I will front ya. Talk to me in 2 years when gas is 4 or better
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Twitter took it down
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

So what in that video do you disagree with? Or you just bitching to bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    So what in that video do you disagree with? Or you just bitching to bitch?

No hidden secret , have no use for DJT BUT I did vote for him . No way in hell voting for dumbo rat

Will always be a a POS if you ask me but that is my opinion of him. Could care less what others thing

He's a Democrat he just doesn't know it. (Tprice)

No hidden secret , have no use for DJT BUT I did vote for him . No way in hell voting for dumbo rat

Will always be a a POS if you ask me but that is my opinion of him. Could care less what others thing
    I wasn’t asking if you would date him I’m asking what in that video you disagree with. Nothing else just from that video what do you have an issue with?

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    You need it that bad I will front ya. Talk to me in 2 years when gas is 4 or better
    Do I need it? No. Sec of treasury said on the news that if trump signed the bill today, checks would be in peoples bank accounts by next week. I just said it looks like they won't. Don't read anything extra into my post please. Thank you

Do I need it? No. Sec of treasury said on the news that if trump signed the bill today, checks would be in peoples bank accounts by next week. I just said it looks like they won't. Don't read anything extra into my post please. Thank you

Yep, I am basically sick of all of them is my problem

Sick of hearing about it, heck 9:01 this am my office phone ringing and a single working Mom asking when she and her 3 kids would get their money . I see people like this and I honestly feel for them, she is trying her best Lot of them like this out there . Yep plenty of POS’s that will get it as well but that is the breaks

Just send these people the money and move on

Ok, send these people the money, all 198 billion of it. What about the rest of it the tax payers are on the hook for in this bill? No issue with that part? The majority of it?

Yep, I am basically sick of all of them is my problem

Sick of hearing about it, heck 9:01 this am my office phone ringing and a single working Mom asking when she and her 3 kids would get their money . I see people like this and I honestly feel for them, she is trying her best Lot of them like this out there . Yep plenty of POS’s that will get it as well but that is the breaks

Negative

Easily the dumbest member on this site.