Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Qualified Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    RIP
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Thanks Chuck----I LOL
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

He just sunk a lotta money into his rig.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Years ago I was on a 32ft Wellcraft backing into the Tailrace and the f250 that was towing the boat ended up in the water up to the back doors. Trailer bunk had broken and had the boat hung up. Fella that owned the boat (God rest his soul) only had two speeds…stopped and full throttle. I’m willing to bet there’s a member or two on here that we’re with us that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Major phobia of mine. I used to use a landing in Calabash that not many folks used. Spun wheels more than once in my old blazer pulling my shit out of the water. It wasnt a good landing on low tide. too much pluff mud. Also, ice on landings have always made my anxiety meter peg.

Almost lost my truck in Hog Inlet once. Back when we could drive on the beach, I took my truck a little too far out into the inlet on the beach and hit some soft sand. Just sucked my truck down to the axles. Tide coming in. I was a kid so I only had liability on my shit. Thank God someone was able to stretch a rope to me before the tide took my truck.

Also lost a brand new 25 mercury off the back of my boat taking a turn in Cherry Grove back up towards the boy scout camp in the wee hours. Maiden voyage. Cold AF. Broke ice coming in the creek. Was able to pull it up by the fuel line but getting it over the gunnels was a chore. It got sprayed out and was bolted down when it went back on the boat. Hearing a motor running underwater is kinda surreal when you're a kid.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but the Wavy Boats page on IG is possibly as spectacular as The Qualified Captain.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by dirtnap View Post
    Yes. Saw a Dodge Ram fully submerged at Buck Hall a couple years ago still hooked to the trailer and running.
    Not surprising - I'm sure that was just an insurance thing...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Driving up Hwy 64 at Jordan lake on the east side of the bridge was a red chevy pick up sitting in the middle of the creek. Probably the best place for a chevy. I couldn't figure out if he tried to launch a boat from the old road bed,most likely, or was trying to drive across. About 500 yards from land with only the roof sticking up

Squatty

Squatty!

I’d say that one is rurnt…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk