Thread: GREENHEADS

PROBLEM! NO MO GREENHEADS, HELP CANT FIND

Mcfly... [img]graemlins/scflag.gif[/img]

You're in luck! An article in today's edition of our local newspaper advises of the opening of a new shooting venue, DW Outdoors Mallard Preserve, located near Mullins. Unlimited mallard shooting @ $175 for the first five birds and $25 per bird thereafter. Open six months out of the year, for those who are interested.
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....

Originally posted by Aging Baby Boomer:
    You're in luck! An article in today's edition of our local newspaper advises of the opening of a new shooting venue, DW Outdoors Mallard Preserve, located near Mullins. Unlimited mallard shooting @ $175 for the first five birds and $25 per bird thereafter. Open six months out of the year, for those who are interested.
    I almost threw up when I saw it titled as "Wild Duck Hunt".

CD,

I totally agree. But the (Florence) Morning News has a history of getting it wrong!

The phrase "Mallard Preserve" also strikes me as odd. To each his own, I guess, but this sort of thing doesn't interest me.
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....

Nothing like riding through your old hometown and seeing billboards advertising "Mallard hunting." Nothing is sacred anymore.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Williams feed and seed has full grown mallets for 6 bucks a pop. Some have some exotic coloration for the descriminating wing shooter. There is no minimum and they will give you a bakers dozen. Buy 12 gets 1 free. You can also harvest the elusive muskovie and a beautiful and rare albino mallet. I have found that a skeet thrower is helpful if a true flying bird is desired. If you don't like the taste of ducks he can accomodate you with a variety of the yard burd species. ie rhode island red, sexlinks and the beautiful bardrocks.
    easy livin'

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Sounds too good to be true! [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img]

Does DW Outdoors Mallard Preserve have an onsite taxidermist? [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

But to each his own, this outfit is legal at least unlike SCWA and their MRP!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."