Thread: Oh Mav, you silly goose

Default Oh Mav, you silly goose

I think he was really pissed.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

someone's a bit triggered. #whiteprivilegeproblems
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Man, he really rained on their parade...

Just trying to keep the movie industry open. He had to remind some of his crew what the protocols are for COVID. They didn't listen the first time so he made sure they heard him this time.
    Good rant as far as I'm concerned.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I hate to say it but that sound like a real leader to me. If he cared this much about something like beating China, I'd vote for him.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

If only he were as passionate about leading people to Christ instead of L. Ron Hubbard's cult...

Sounds like any job site after an OSHA inspection.

Ok, who took off their bio hazard suit?

Because making movies is an essential business.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    If only he were as passionate about leading people to Christ instead of L. Ron Hubbard's cult...
    Absolute stone cold truth right there...
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

he definitely knows how to say it with his chest.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think he sounds like an adult-child.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    he definitely knows how to say it with his chest.
    I have visions of David Miscavige with a whip saying the same thing to Cruise who is all in leather, bent over a chair. One has to know that receipts are waaaay down for "the church" during all of this. I remember reading that a substantial percentage of back end profit from any of Cruise's films goes to the church of scientology.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I have visions of David Miscavige with a whip saying the same thing to Cruise who is all in leather, bent over a chair. One has to know that receipts are waaaay down for "the church" during all of this. I remember reading that a substantial percentage of back end profit from any of Cruise's films goes to the church of scientology.
    i was going to make a similar comment about his motivations. If you've never seen “Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath" check it out. its pretty eye-opening.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Hollywood is so not relevant right now..
    At least I'm housebroken.

Another episode... I have zero respect for Cruise. Mark Wahlberg is spot on when this happened a few years ago.

"Mark Wahlberg Slams Tom Cruise Comments: ‘How Dare You’ Compare Acting To Military?"
    https://www.businessinsider.com/mark...mments-2013-11
    Last edited by Coastal12; 12-16-2020 at 11:11 AM.