Thread: Insanity (castle doctrine)

Default Insanity (castle doctrine)

“I’m not saying that stealing is okay,” Meza said. “All I’m saying is that it doesn’t warrant a death penalty. Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate. They just want to get their loot and get away. When the resident tries to resist is when people get hurt. If only one side is armed fewer people will be killed.”

“In most instances the thief needs the money more than the homeowner does,” Meza continued in a statement. “The homeowner’s insurance we reimburse his losses. On balance, the transfer of property is likely to lead to a more equitable distribution of wealth. If my bill can help make this transfer a peaceful one so much the better.”

https://thehayride.com/2020/12/gov-a...d-at-the-door/

She is nuttier than a squirrel turd.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

This is a crazy world we are finding ourselves living in.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

There is only one cure for people that think like she does

Next they will be trying to ban locks on doors and make you keep valuables out by the street

What WAS wrong is the new right.

Civilizations used fear the sound of 1,000,000 hoofbeats as the Mongol horde closed in to change their way of lives forever. Resist and die or bow to the Khan and go about your business. Just don't forget that 3 out of 5 grains of rice you sow now belong to the Khan.

Anyone hear that sound?

“In most instances the thief needs the money more than the homeowner does,” Meza continued in a statement

Well, sounds like ol Meza is a good target for these thieves. I hope they make their way to him/her/it, whatever the hell Meza is, (other than a freaking idiot)

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    What WAS wrong is the new right.
    We don't know when Christ is coming back but one of the signs is that the things that are right will be presented as wrong and those that are wrong will be turned to be presented as right. One thing that is for certain, God's word is never wrong and what we see today was prophesied long ago.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I have no idea how you can grow up in America and be over say 35 years old and actually think what Meza says is true? I mean W the absolute F? Criteria is only that thief steals bc of need So we should stand back and let happen for a more equitable transfer of wealth? How about the fact there are many low rent lazy trashy ass mean mother fuckers that would rather steal it and hurt you to get it or get a handout than work for it?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    We don't know when Christ is coming back but one of the signs is that the things that are right will be presented as wrong and those that are wrong will be turned to be presented as right. One thing that is for certain, God's word is never wrong and what we see today was prophesied long ago.
    My wife and I had this conversation recently

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    How about the fact there are many low rent lazy trashy ass mean mother fuckers that would rather steal it and hurt you to get it or get a handout than work for it?
    That is true. There are plenty of people who would rather steal or cheat a dollar from you than have you hand them two dollars honestly. It's in their DNA. Many of them wear suits every day to Main Street, while others put on a white collar every Sunday...

By her logic, a woman shouldn't shoot a potential rapist home invader, either. He's only brought a gun in her house to get her to comply. He needs his sadistic gratification more than she needs her dignity and safety. The CJ system doesn't kill rapists so those trying to prevent the crime shouldn't kill either.

And yes...burglars often come to rob but decide to take more than just the guns and jewelry while they're there. Anybody who has the balls to enter property while someone's home should fucking die a thousand times.

From her bio - "She lives in Irving with her former neighbor from Austin - a cat named Cake (Que-Que)."

Enough said.
    Last edited by wob; 12-10-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Sounds like she’s volunteering to lead by example. She should post her address snd leave the lights on.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

I should pass a law requiring an open door policy for democrat homeowners. Require all door locks removed and yard signage saying free room and board. Take what you wish.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I should pass a law requiring an open door policy for democrat homeowners. Require all door locks removed and yard signage saying free room and board. Take what you wish.
    Bet.......

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I have all houses in my neighborhood marked pretty well. I remember who had Biden signs, who had Trump flags and who had nothing. Also know who told me “nice flags” when on their evening walk.

That gives me a pretty good lay of the land when their is trouble.

Wonder if burglars are smart enough to do that kind of recon.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud