Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why you duck

kinda hair raising .

Everlast , might be some kind of Newton's 3rd law stuff or something. Anyone?
    Last edited by HARV; 12-24-2020 at 10:20 AM.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Dang it boy

Good to know about never walking in front of. Guess like never walk behind a horse. But, it appears he was shot.

Default Why you duck

A CH-47 (Chinook) forward rotor blade can be as low as 4’ft 4”in. Passengers always get the brief but you gotta watch them closely because there’s always one getting to close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tailwalkin79; 12-24-2020 at 11:01 AM.

I’ve ridden in a helicopter many times, I am so low it looks like I’m crawling.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

45degree approach from the rear is what I learned in air assault training

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

DUCKMAN is offline Moderator - Traveling Duck Assasin

Never felt a thing!
    DUCKMAN<br /><br />\"If you love waterfowl - support DU and the Flyway Foundation!!\"

"Why you duck?" reminded me of once when I was fishing in the flooded grass and got caught in an electrical storm. It was one of those typical summer afternoons when thunderstorms pop up and run everyone off the water except the fearless. I thought the storm would go around but it caught me way out in the open and lightning was popping all around. As I vigorously polled toward a nearby spoil island, I got a chuckle at myself when I realized I was standing on an aluminum platform on an aluminum boat with a 21' graphite push pole and for some reason, I was hunkered over like an old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    "Why you duck?" reminded me of once when I was fishing in the flooded grass and got caught in an electrical storm. It was one of those typical summer afternoons when thunderstorms pop up and run everyone off the water except the fearless. I thought the storm would go around but it caught me way out in the open and lightning was popping all around. As I vigorously polled toward a nearby spoil island, I got a chuckle at myself when I realized I was standing on an aluminum platform on an aluminum boat with a 21' graphite push pole and for some reason, I was hunkered over like an old man.
    That gives me chills. I ain’t scared of much, but lightning is the worst.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

LED tried to kill me in a lightning storm in Beaufort one time.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

The others were not on the same route to the choppa. Looks like a set up.
    Double Secret Probation Officer