Thread: They talk about sharks

Default They talk about sharks

The ability of a shark to smell a single drop of blood in the water.

"They" should talk about the ability of a 12 year old half blind, all the way deaf black lab to smell a molecule of this in the air from 5 rooms away when all you are trying to do is feed the other dog with the bad tooth something soft...

How about the ability of every animal in my house to wake from a dead sleep when some food item in a plastic bag is opened?? Sumbitches wouldn't wake up if a bomb went off outside but open a Little Debbie and they come running.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    How about the ability of every animal in my house to wake from a dead sleep when some food item in a plastic bag is opened?? Sumbitches wouldn't wake up if a bomb went off outside but open a Little Debbie and they come running.
    Ain't that da truf...

Or how about sugar ants being able to find that one cheerio that my kid dropped on the floor of my truck.

Shit, be glad sugar ants, I've had a trail of fire ants in the truck.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Amen. Nutz had one that could hear you open a Star Crunch from 300 yards, then sneak into your room while you are looking at your phone and individually steal each one left in the box without making a sound. 9 or 10 trips in and out of a tiny hotel room and not one peep. Unreal.

Maybe more impressive was her ability to hide the evidence of the whole thing...