Thread: November Fishing

Default November Fishing

This past month the bite has been fantastic and I anticipate it continuing a little longer until our water really cools down.

Targeting oyster shorelines with multiple feeder creeks has produced both numbers and large fish. I have found it better to be on the bottom half of the low on either tide with the lowest water being best. Target fish in .5-3ft of water. We have been able to watch multiple fish come shallow to eat as well as many tailing schools of fish working the shoreline when conditions are right.

For live bait, I have had my best luck with either cut bait or live finger mullet on the bottom but have seen shrimp and cork presentations work as well.

For artificials its hard to beat a gulp on a jig head or Texas rigged for throwing right on the oysters. Popping cork and your choice of plastic should also produce.

In addition to this I have been seeing some large fish start schooling up on low tides way back in the marsh creating some fantastic sight fishing opportunities. I expect this trend to continue as the water keeps cooling.

2C56B26D-2BE1-4BF0-9750-1F34DA4E3DB9.JPG

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

I just need to quit work so I can do all of the fall things I like to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Drylok View Post
    I just need to quit work so I can do all of the fall things I like to do...
    Work is over rated, you can skip a few billing cycles before they actually start turning utilities off.