Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Legally required to wear masks?

Start your own franchise and don't require mask. Use freedom and capitalism to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Quite the contrary. I'm the guy who secretly pays for people's dinner because they held the door for my wife and me when we came in the restaurant.

I smile and nod to everyone I pass in the store, whilst not wearing my mask, and am especially cordial to the employees.

I just won't be influenced by weak minds or swayed by irrationality. If that makes me a dick, then I guess that's better than the opposite
    well, its not a secret any more, now is it?

I'm glad you secretly are a cordial person. I'm not sure why that doesnt carry over to this situation. While we can debate the efficacy of a mask for hours, the way I see it, the business owner is just trying to stay afloat. If the VAST MAJORITY of people condone mask-wearing, I will make that part of my business. All you are doing is making waves for someone trying to make a living. And, quite possibly, making other people feel very uncomfortable. Ergo, I have no clue what you are trying to prove.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    well, its not a secret any more, now is it?

I'm glad you secretly are a cordial person. I'm not sure why that doesnt carry over to this situation. While we can debate the efficacy of a mask for hours, the way I see it, the business owner is just trying to stay afloat. If the VAST MAJORITY of people condone mask-wearing, I will make that part of my business. All you are doing is making waves for someone trying to make a living. And, quite possibly, making other people feel very uncomfortable. Ergo, I have no clue what you are trying to prove.
    Pah-reach ya mean ol' bastard!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

bowfin thinks i'm an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    You do realize the irony that you came on the internet under an alias to bitch about a guy that came on the internet under an alias to bitch about something, right?
    My name and photo is easily found on this site.

It's no secret who I am in 2fer's 4D chess world of soon-ness and Qs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Your name is Turbo and you have a beard and like to wear an old school hat. You also look a little old in your picture.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Everlast, we all have those days when things just rub us the wrong way. I wish I had back every minute of rage I've spent on things I can't change, though. I've started getting migraines now in my '50's from the subconscious rage-rant habit I've always had. Now, I have to "unlearn" the habit of ranting and so forth.

it aint easy to let it go....but let it go. I aint worrying much about mask wearing any more. I've come to peace with it and dont think I am sacrificing my morals.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Everlast, we all have those days when things just rub us the wrong way. I wish I had back every minute of rage I've spent on things I can't change, though. I've started getting migraines now in my '50's from the subconscious rage-rant habit I've always had. Now, I have to "unlearn" the habit of ranting and so forth.
    I appreciate that. As soon as I read your comment I realized that I have literally spent the last 12+ hours in a state of agitation, unnecessarily. I've been working on retraining the brain too. Fell off the wagon last night. Thanks the reminder.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

it aint easy to let it go....but let it go. I aint worrying much about mask wearing any more. I've come to peace with it and dont think I am sacrificing my morals.
    You’re a liberal sheep you mask wearing pussy.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    I appreciate that. As soon as I read your comment I realized that I have literally spent the last 12+ hours in a state of agitation, unnecessarily. I've been working on retraining the brain too. Fell off the wagon last night. Thanks the reminder.
    Glad to help, kind sir. *fist bump&

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    Wow.

I laughed.
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

You people kill me! You will gladly wear a mask hunting but not in a damn store. And.....you let it fuck with you mentally. Good Lord some of you need to chill just a little. It's a fucking mask, not a noose around your neck or something. God!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

The media has stupid people terrified of something that is about as dangerous as venomous snakes are to most outdoorsmen.

Yet they sell snake boots like hotcakes...

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    You idiots get riled up about the dumbest shit.
    Exactly. Don't want to wear a mask go somewhere else. Life is too short to "show my ass" over wearing a damn mask or not.

Life's too short to have other's misconceptions, fear, and lack of understanding dictate your behavior and limit your freedoms. IMO. but to each his own. I don't and wouldn't "show my ass" about mask requirements. I simply, and politely, refuse to comply. However, I will kick up some dust about their misrepresenting the legality. Our kids are watching. I'm not raising kids that kowtow or are blindly led by groupthink.
    Last edited by everlast; 12-01-2020 at 10:54 AM.
    -Samuel Adams

bowfin thinks i'm an asshole.
    We all think you’re an asshole. I’ve come to terms that I just agree with you more than I disagree these days. Damn rationality.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The media has stupid people terrified of something that is about as dangerous as venomous snakes are to most outdoorsmen.

Yet they sell snake boots like hotcakes...
    Ouch
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7