It stung just a little, didn't it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    85-90% of Americans wearing masks and the cases continue to climb? Y’all keep on wearing them mask!
    That estimate is way off.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    It stung just a little, didn't it?

Yep. Off the top rope. I'll make it, though
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    That estimate is way off.
    You think it is more like 95% or 80%?
    cut\'em

I just go where I want to with or without a mask.

Or, I simply choose not to show my ass and go elsewhere that is a bit more my speed.

I could always get all riled up and bitch about it on the internet, but I don't recall being at stay at home mom that bitches about my favorite grocery chain when I run out of other shit to bitch about.

Carry on with yo bad self, though. I'm sure you're super scary when you get all hot and bothered.

Same
    I got bigger shit to worry about than a mask.
    I have one laying in the seat beside my console and sometimes I put it on and some times I don't
    No big fuckin deal

Forest for the trees
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    You think it is more like 95% or 80%?
    I think it's skewed all around. Could those numbers be correct? Possibly but doubtful. The reality is even if they are true, what percentage of those people are only wearing them in say the grocery, gas station, bank, etc. But not wearing them in other situations? How many of those people who said yeah sure I wear a mask said that because on occasion they wear one. I wear one in the places I listed but I didn't at Thanksgiving or watching the gamecocks get stomped Saturday night at a friend's house.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Walk into a Lowe’s or Walmart & they’ve got signs saying masks mandatory, but their employees don’t have them on right or at all. I had words with the manager of the MTP Lowe’s about the mask policy.

I’ve noticed several Lowe’s and Home Depot’s don’t have the mask mandate signs up anymore. Target’s signs say, “You must wear a mask to enter the store.” So I pull my bandana up over my nose/mouth, walk into the store and pull it back down around my neck. One of their, I guess, security guys up front told me I needed to keep my face covered. I told him to check his sign, it says face covered to enter the store, not face covered to be in the store, and kept on walking. He didn’t say another word.

I just go where I want to with or without a mask.

Or, I simply choose not to show my ass and go elsewhere that is a bit more my speed.

I could always get all riled up and bitch about it on the internet, but I don't recall being at stay at home mom that bitches about my favorite grocery chain when I run out of other shit to bitch about.

Carry on with yo bad self, though. I'm sure you're super scary when you get all hot and bothered.

You do realize the irony that you came on the internet under an alias to bitch about a guy that came on the internet under an alias to bitch about something, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    You do realize the irony that you came on the internet under an alias to bitch about a guy that came on the internet under an alias to bitch about something, right?
    Sounds like 2th.

You idiots get riled up about the dumbest shit.
    I would point out the sports forum but the retriever folks would be jealous.

Everlast just wants to be a dick. I think he is going to be successful.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Sounds like 2th.
    meanie

Takes one to know one, so you would definitely know.

thanks. Do you know me, by chance?

thanks. Do you know me, by chance?
    You’re not saying your internet persona is different from that in the 3D world? That would be disappointing.

4D
    chess
    soon*

Quite the contrary. I'm the guy who secretly pays for people's dinner because they held the door for my wife and me when we came in the restaurant.

I smile and nod to everyone I pass in the store, whilst not wearing my mask, and am especially cordial to the employees.

I just won't be influenced by weak minds or swayed by irrationality. If that makes me a dick, then I guess that's better than the opposite
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Quite the contrary. I'm the guy who secretly pays for people's dinner because they held the door for my wife and me when we came in the restaurant.

I smile and nod to everyone I pass in the store, whilst not wearing my mask, and am especially cordial to the employees.

I just won't be influenced by weak minds or swayed by irrationality. If that makes me a dick, then I guess that's better than the opposite
    No starving kids in New Guinea you send 23 cents a day to?

Nah. Fuck them
    -Samuel Adams