Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insurrection Act of 1807

Default Insurrection Act of 1807

An Act authorizing the employment of the land and naval forces of the United States

Empowers the President of the United States to:

"address an insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination or conspiracy, in any state, which results in the deprivation of Constitutionally-secured rights, and where the state is unable, fails, or refuses to protect said rights (§ 253)."

Slippery slope, brother...

You ain't kidding...

Yea that would put us real close to the end.

Soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Yea that would put us real close to the end.
    You mean closer than banana republic elections???!!!!
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Bring it. There really isnt any grey area. This absolutely black and white.
    Last edited by Baggy; 11-30-2020 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Bring it. There really isnt any grey area. This absolutely black and white.
    I get what you’re saying and respect it, we all know what’s happened. I’m just not sure Donald Trump is worth the price we’d have to pay as a country. I’m just going to work, squirreling what I can away and doing what I can without getting bent out of shape over it
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I get what you’re saying and respect it, we all know what’s happened. I’m just not sure Donald Trump is worth the price we’d have to pay as a country. I’m just going to work, squirreling what I can away and doing what I can without getting bent out of shape over it

Trumps not worth it, but my kids are. This has little to do with Trump or Biden. Trump is just man enough to stand up and fight. The question is who will be man enough to stand with him.

In leadership, you learn that THE most important person in a movement is the SECOND guy. If you’re leading, and no one is following, then you’re just a crazy man taking a walk. The second guy, Or the first follower, gives legitimacy to the leader and tells everyone else it’s OK to follow. There’s a pretty cool Ted talk video demonstrating it.

And what you squirrel away won’t be worth the paper is printed on.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Iron clad evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Iron clad evidence.
    Sure wish they’d produce it SOON, right now they look like a bunch of half baked Democrats from 2016 that didn’t get their way and are crying about it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

How am I supposed to defend shit? Have had to "borrow" ammo for my son's .308...
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Sure wish they’d produce it SOON, right now they look like a bunch of half baked Democrats from 2016 that didn’t get their way and are crying about it.

I suspect they will be crying about it all the way to 2024 as nothing more than a money maker for the Republican party. Looks like just more of the same "Soon" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    I suspect they will be crying about it all the way to 2024 as nothing more than a money maker for the Republican party. Looks like just more of the same "Soon" stuff.
    And folks we have a winner. How many spam mails y’all get a day asking for money to help Trump defeat this scourge? I thought Trump was filthy rich. I’m pretty sure had he acted like an adult in front of the cameras for four years things might be different. Drain the swamp and 4 more years catch phrases later, the swamp is filled to the brim.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    How am I supposed to defend shit? Have had to "borrow" ammo for my son's .308...
    you can make it with 30-06

That exactly what they want us to do.

who is "they" and explain to me how I am part of the problem by not giving this "SOON" shit the time of day? Seriously. Explain that to me.

If you stop following the "sc ducks brain trust" you would see that Trump's court cases are dropping like flies. "Soon," he wont have a single case left to take to the higher court.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Can't wait for the inauguration of President KomeonIwannalaya Harris. Biden is frail and won't make it to Easter. Who will be her VP once she is in the big chair?? Stacey Abrams??

Yall best pray that there is a strong turnout by Republicans in Georgia. The early voting starts in two weeks. The Democrats will throw everything they have at this Senate runoff. Last chance we have.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    you can make it with 30-06
    Recon I can get a 30 round mag for the 742?
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    Recon I can get a 30 round mag for the 742?
    Triple K and Eagle made 20 round high caps for the 742 / 7400/ 7600 series rifles. Good luck finding them.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.