Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost a great one.

Looks like PJ made a pretty good run at life.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Sorry for your loss!

Not much hurts worse, I feel for your son and it was strong of him to do the digging.
    Genesis 9;2

Sorry to hear this Grey! Glad to know he is eternally looking over that place!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Man, I hate to hear it. I have been blessed with some great dogs, but I know exactly what you mean by a once in a lifetime dog.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton