Thread: Gator Boats Duck Hunter Plans

Default Gator Boats Duck Hunter Plans

Hey does anyone have the plans to the gator boats duck hunter? Im willing to pay for them. the gator site hasnt worked for years ! Txt 865-224-0478 if you have some. Or if you know who i can call to get some the info will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Jay

What's your email address?
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

That reminds me Colin4 was building one of these not sure what his progress is but I’m sure he has plans.

I built the boat but never glassed it and it rotted away quickly. I'll look for the plans. I know he doesn't like to be contacted concerning gator boats but brad with toller boat works will definitely have a set.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I think I stumbled open my copy the other day. I'm never going to build a wooden sneak boat. You can have em if I can find em again.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I believe y'all are talking about the small pond boat, aka "gator boat", if I'm not mistaken the OP is talking about the "Duckhunter".
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

I got all of them in pdf’s and never built one. I can forward to your email if you send it to me
    Last edited by Cdnredneck; 01-06-2021 at 02:18 PM.