Thread: PSA- Dog Vests on sale

Default PSA- Dog Vests on sale

Went to buy one for Chief today and figured I'd share... If anyone wants to pick a cheap dog vest the Avery Sport Dogs are on sale for cheap on Banded's website. Like $16 cheap. Since Banded bought Avery looks like they're purging the old stock of "Avery" branded ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Appreciate the heads up, hoping the pup grows into a 2xl if not I’ll gift it to a friend.

Just ordered two for my little Boykin! I appreciate the heads up!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Glad it helped

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft