Thread: Colorado 2021

Default Colorado 2021

Rona cancelled my trip last year but if Biden doesn't shut down the entire country my buddy and I are heading to Nebraska and Kansas in May. If everything goes great there, or TFC has already killed all the turkeys there, we may get to head to Colorado for a few days. Any hints,tips, advice would be greatly appreciated. If you don't want to share it with the world, pm me. Not looking for honey holes, just general areas to start researching. Thank you
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

I haven’t hunted in Colorado, but I suspect it’s not a whole lot different than here in Wyoming. Look at topo/satellite maps (on x or something). Look for creek bottoms or draws with ANY water that have decent to big cotton woods. Look for public and private. Knock on doors or go to public. If you get yourself on any cottonwood creek bottom, you will be in turkeys or soon will be. I might go a couple of days without turkeys on spots I have access to, but they move a long way up and down the creeks constantly and will be there acting right within a couple of days before moving on.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Thank you
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt