Thread: SRS Today

Default SRS Today

Some of the best races I've heard in years at the Bomb plant today..14 bucks, 11 or 12 does, 1 yote and an ass of hogs and a lot of missin went on.. sounded like a dove shoot for 2 hours straight...

You should have been there 30 years ago. It really did sound like a war. It hasn’t been the same since the yotes and hiogs show up. Glad y’all had a good hunt. Damn I miss the old bomb plant hunts.

Me too!

Yea it was a lot better 30 years ago when we hunted mornings and afternoons but still lot of fun

Haven’t been I. 5 years. Hope to get back next year.

20 years ago. 2 drives. We dog men would go to the second drive alone. Usually killed over 100 deer per hunt.....Brown and down.......No rules ....Kill "em" all. I stayed with it(dog man) till 2010 and gave it up. To much change and not for the good either. By then they had started charging dog men same as standers. Glad some still enjoy it. My pack # for ove20 years was #152.

My father in law gave up his pack number 24 this year. He’s hunted on those hunts since they started. Finally lost interest after last season. At 81 he’s still got some get up and go but dealing with all that goes with those hunts has passed him by.
    Last edited by joshua2; 11-27-2020 at 08:30 PM.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Anything big hambone?

There were 4 or 5 hammers killed and to hearem talk a lot of grown ones seen and missed...