Thread: Hercules Terra Max T/G

Default Hercules Terra Max T/G

Any body running this tire? My son works on a ranch out west and said it's all they run.

When I was out there all we ran were Cooper Discoverer ST then it was hankook dynapro at. It changes every couple years to whoever has the best tire for rock roads. We were doing good to get 18-20k out of tires. Toyo m55 held up well but was high as hell the rest of the toyo line sucked balls (and still does IMO).
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    When I was out there all we ran were Cooper Discoverer ST then it was hankook dynapro at. It changes every couple years to whoever has the best tire for rock roads. We were doing good to get 18-20k out of tires. Toyo m55 held up well but was high as hell the rest of the toyo line sucked balls (and still does IMO).
    I had these tires on my last truck. Lasted 45-50k miles. Read reviews that people had a hard time balancing them. Sure enough the guy balancing mine had a hard time balanacing 2 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

What about BFG KM3's? Anybody running these? Thanks