Thread: Dog Platforms/Stands??

Default Dog Platforms/Stands??

My son has asked for a dog platform/stand for Christmas for the dog. He wants it for where they are walking in to hunt & standing in water the whole time. Any suggestions??

I really like the momarsh stands but they aren't the best when it comes to swamps and cypress knees.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Momarsh invisalab is the best stand out there. Very versatile
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH

Quote Originally Posted by AH HOLY View Post
    Momarsh invisalab is the best stand out there. Very versatile
    this. the last time I hunted, the dog stand also came in handy as a table to hold everyones gear while my dog stood in the water!

Hunted last weekend. Had a banded stand and another guy had the momarsh stand. Not the invisilab just the stand. My dog kept going back to the momarsh trying to get on it. He looked more comfortable on it that’s for sure. Also my banded stands carrying strap broke as well so I will probably be going momarsh soon

I have both Momarsh stands mentioned. They are great
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Default Dog Platforms/Stands??

Just buy a cheap used climber and toss the top section. Zip tie a gym mat to it and hang it on a tree. I keep one in my boat but I also have two platforms in different spots with wood stands built on site.
    Last edited by Woodiewacker82; 11-23-2020 at 07:20 PM.

The dog has a life jacket, what’s it need a stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    The dog has a life jacket, what’s it need a stand for?
    ����. When he was a puppy the wife wanted it. Happy wife happy life. He’s been long gone on a life jacket.

I’ve been happy with my banded stand but the monarch ones do look very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the momarsh invisilab. I have the blind and frame off of it right now due to not needing it in SC. If I travel I just put it back on and carry on

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

i have the momarsh stand and i have been very pleased with it

Momarsh is the best that I have used.

So you can take the blind off of the momarsh invisilab and use it as just a stand?
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    So you can take the blind off of the momarsh invisilab and use it as just a stand?
    Yeah, 4 screws above each leg and it pulls off.

“… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”

Appreciate the info DC.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    Appreciate the info DC.
    If needed ill post pictures tomorrow

Another vote for the MoMarsh. I don't always have a tree to hang a stand on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft