Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Biden gun plan

i step away for a couple of hours and now roddie has us worried that the .gov has cooler toys to find my guns?

WHO
    GIVES
    A
    SHIT
    ????

is this thing on?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i step away for a couple of hours and now roddie has us worried that the .gov has cooler toys to find my guns?

WHO
    GIVES
    A
    SHIT
    ????

is this thing on?
    I'm the only one who reacts to you. Meanie.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Y'all are assuming that the Dems are united in their cause. They are not. There is a major battle going on between the uber-liberal side of the party and the close to somewhat reasonable side.

There is a difference between winning an election, and being able to govern.
    They just pulled off the biggest scam in the history of our country. And that wasn't from the "reasonable" side. These libs got the playbook down now. Trump wrecked their world & they learned from it. Won't happen again. The Georgia elections will flip the senate.

We watched on live TV as an election was stopped mid count with one candidate ahead by too much to overcome, only to see him lose by mail in & absentee ballots. A demented old white guy received more votes for president than anyone in U.S. history. Same guy couldn't fill up a Dollar General parking lot of supporters. A man that said he would shut this country down & would not say that he wouldn't stack the courts. This from a party who is worried about COVID killing citizens but lust for abortions. A party of "my body, my choice" BUT you better wear that damn mask! WE ARE IN TROUBLE!

There won’t be some large scale resistance and open war with government agents.This will not be another War of Independence or War of Northern Agression. Have y’all already forgotten that a couple thousand hippies took over Seattle this summer, and in cities across the country have forced leaders to allow their protests, while condemning church services and Thanksgiving? They did it all with mildly aggressive protests. I know the media makes it seem like people were getting killed left and right and huge hand to hand combat bouts were occurring nonstop, but that just simply isn’t so. The leaders of this country do not want a war, and, as has proven over and over this year, will break at the at the slightest push. No one needs to get shot no one needs to die, all people need to do is get organized, stand up, and start making some noise. The politicians will cave like always. So you can leave the guns in the safe, or bunker. They won’t be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I'm the only one who reacts to you. Meanie.
    haha
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    There won’t be some large scale resistance and open war with government agents.This will not be another War of Independence or War of Northern Agression. Have y’all already forgotten that a couple thousand hippies took over Seattle this summer, and in cities across the country have forced leaders to allow their protests, while condemning church services and Thanksgiving? They did it all with mildly aggressive protests. I know the media makes it seem like people were getting killed left and right and huge hand to hand combat bouts were occurring nonstop, but that just simply isn’t so. The leaders of this country do not want a war, and, as has proven over and over this year, will break at the at the slightest push. No one needs to get shot no one needs to die, all people need to do is get organized, stand up, and start making some noise. The politicians will cave like always. So you can leave the guns in the safe, or bunker. They won’t be needed.
    depends.

tens of thousands of law abiding gun owners protested in Virginia and followed every law that they were asked to. Gun Control measures were shoved down their collective throats.

A couple hundred hippies took over city blocks of major cities. I will dispute your assumption on the lack of deaths. I think more died than the willing media let on.

Just look at those two incidents. In one, law abiding citizens petitioned their government in numbers and were completely ignored by the government and were painted as radicals by the press. In the other, a small group of criminals was allowed to burn, loot, kill, steal and break every other law they could think of. The press labeled them as protestors and hailed it as a great day in America.

They should still be hosing the blood off the sidewalks up there.

We are living in Bizarro World where up is down and wrong is right.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I didn’t say it had to stay peaceful, but it won’t get to the scale that some are suggesting. Also, it wasn’t the government killing citizens, it was the left and they won’t be doing very much of that for very long if they attempt to take on the right.
    Last edited by wskinner; 11-24-2020 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Contrary to popular belief you and your kids lives are not the pinnacle of evolution you pretend them to be...
    What does travel ball have to do with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    They just pulled off the biggest scam in the history of our country. And that wasn't from the "reasonable" side. These libs got the playbook down now. Trump wrecked their world & they learned from it. Won't happen again. The Georgia elections will flip the senate.

We watched on live TV as an election was stopped mid count with one candidate ahead by too much to overcome, only to see him lose by mail in & absentee ballots. A demented old white guy received more votes for president than anyone in U.S. history. Same guy couldn't fill up a Dollar General parking lot of supporters. A man that said he would shut this country down & would not say that he wouldn't stack the courts. This from a party who is worried about COVID killing citizens but lust for abortions. A party of "my body, my choice" BUT you better wear that damn mask! WE ARE IN TROUBLE!
    You are correct. Republicans will be angry i. Georgia and not vote. Biden is playing moderate but the progressive will run him out after the celebration of railroading Trump is over. As Franks1 said the will ban or confiscate guns. Only make private sells illegal and a bunch of restrictions. The Supreme Court will help until they stack it. We will single payer healthcare soon. The middle class standard of living will be decreased. China will be the only super power but we will have president that is more presidential that grandmother would like.

No country can be well governed unless its citizens as a body keep religiously before their minds that they are the guardians of the law, and that the law officers are only the machinery for its execution, nothing more.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Y'all are assuming that the Dems are united in their cause. They are not. There is a major battle going on between the uber-liberal side of the party and the close to somewhat reasonable side..
    It doesn't matter. They're united on the tax cut, manufacturing, the global economy, the ACA, immigration...it will be like Barry never left.

W
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    LOL no. I’m just mildly amused.
    People are sadly mistaken thinking that they can last more than a few seconds in a true armed resistance. You wouldn’t even see it coming. Hunting and target practice is no match for daily tactical training, and that’s just on the small arms level. It’s almost impossible for you to hide your shit. They will find it. With today’s technology, I’ve recovered personal equipment underwater at 100+ft and limited visibility.
    I just want your real name so I can give you the proper respect for putting your balls where your mouth is and jumping headfirst into that woodchiipper.
    What wood chipper? Who is coming? Who would try? Do you think just living is the best option?

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    W

What wood chipper? Who is coming? Who would try? Do you think just living is the best option?
    listen to the man, just roll over and take whatever comes

Death of a thousand cuts. Just make 1 slice each

LOL no. I’m just mildly amused.
    People are sadly mistaken thinking that they can last more than a few seconds in a true armed resistance. You wouldn’t even see it coming. Hunting and target practice is no match for daily tactical training, and that’s just on the small arms level. It’s almost impossible for you to hide your shit. They will find it. With today’s technology, I’ve recovered personal equipment underwater at 100+ft and limited visibility.
    I just want your real name so I can give you the proper respect for putting your balls where your mouth is and jumping headfirst into that woodchiipper.
    Somebody forgot to tell the Taliban. They held off pretty well with meager weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Somebody forgot to tell the Taliban. They held off pretty well with meager weapons.
    Look, I realize that I’m comparing apples to oranges, so let me clarify:

1. I’m not saying that we don’t have the right to literally fight back. I just don’t see us being remotely close to that scenario.
    If we ever do get to stage, I’m just realistically saying that this won’t simply be muskets vs muskets, whether it’s against civilians or the military.

2. You will have people on both sides that will believe that they are fighting for the right cause. Americans killing Americans. Killing a deer ain’t like killing a man. I’ve seen plenty of guys wash out of certain training programs simply because they just weren’t built. It didn’t mean they were bad soldiers or lesser men. It’s just like that.

3. Again, realistically, they will on to you faster than you could ever imagine. There are more surveillance systems around us than most could ever imagine. The Patriot Act is still in effect. You can get snatched up, spirited away with no charges or legal counsel.

4. Find the proper way to have your voice heard. Act appropriately. Resist appropriately. You won’t be a martyr if no one even knows what happened to you.

PS- 2th you hurt my feelings again, but you’re still my mans
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Wolverines

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    Pipe....dream. Just putting it out there to appease the radical leftists. Any moderate Dem in the House or Senate who likes his job could never vote for this.
    There's no such thing as a moderate Democrat.
    if you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same.....

I’m not talking about 0 resistance.
    I’m talking about methods of resistance.
    That dumbass redneck in Oklahoma blew up a lot of stuff with a truck of fertilizer didn't he?
    The "element of surprise" is a helluva thing

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    That dumbass redneck in Oklahoma blew up a lot of stuff with a truck of fertilizer didn't he?
    The "element of surprise" is a helluva thing
    Are you saying that it was justified?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie