Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden gun plan

It doesn't sound like much of it will go to house or senate for a vote. Think executive orders.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Oh yeah? And then what when your chekist neighbor, ex girlfriend, etc drop a dime on you and they come tear your house down, find it, then tear your life down?

The reality is that everyone who tries that WILL have their homes searched and you can take that to the bank. Might as well have a "Fuck the Police" bumper sticker and LUVWEED licence plate on your car while speeding in Florence...
    It’ll take em a while to dig up the whole farm looking for it. Oh yeah and the mountain property. Anyway they’ll be looking a while if they do finally find it
    More Ducks, Less People

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    Pipe....dream. Just putting it out there to appease the radical leftists. Any moderate Dem in the House or Senate who likes his job could never vote for this.
    You shittin' me Clark?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federa...lt_Weapons_Ban

The 10-year ban was passed by the US Congress on September 13, 1994, following a close 52–48 vote in the US Senate, and was signed into law by US President Bill Clinton on the same day.

This ain't gonna end good is all I got
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by scquackaddict View Post
    It’ll take em a while to dig up the whole farm looking for it. Oh yeah and the mountain property. Anyway they’ll be looking a while if they do finally find it
    Point being, what good is it then? What are you hiding it for?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Point being, what good is it then? What are you hiding it for?
    Are you hiding it so you will have it when you need it? If you have to hide it then that means you need to be using it.
    Last edited by Phone Man; 11-23-2020 at 01:09 PM.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

didnt they defund the police?

Who is gonna do this?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by SCFoxman View Post
    Pretty sure the senate was solid Dem back then

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Are you hiding it so you will have it when you need it? If you have to hide it then that means you need to be using it.
    This.

Any sane individual studying gun crime/homicide stats, probably using the FBI database(s) as the most complete, will find that over 50% of gun-related homicides are committed in five Democrat Counties/Cities, nationwide, and that over 50% of the counties in the US have no, or almost none, gun-related homicides.

We don't have a 'gun problem'. We have a 'Democrats with guns problem'. But, you're right, the Demorats would never admit that because it's not in the end-game agenda to be honest about anything.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    sad part is its been on there all along and people voted for it anyway
    People didnt read his policy platforms. They watched the major news networks (Dem PAC's) spewing all the opinionated, anti-Trump, orange mad bad rhetoric or voted like someone told them or have been voting Dem for decades (got Dumb family members that did that). ( even though some have taken the " Political party quiz based on hot button issues" and the results came back heavily conservative)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How are they going to tax you if they don't know what you got? How many mags do I have? Unless I tell you, you don't know. How many pre 1998 firearms do I have? And how are they going to find out how many post 1998 firearms I have? Those are not federal records, bit held in the store. And until the law changes, the feds can't confiscate them from the stores. So how do they know what I have? Can't trace cash, and that's what I would pay for anything firearms related, if I had any such items.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Taxation is a form of infringement. That is exactly what its intended to do.

Also the 2nd Amendment should allow a citizen to have/be in a fair fight if ever needed......meaning you can't win with slingshots against AR 15s and machine guns. Both sides need fairly equal weapons.

Take this BS to the Supreme Court now and be done with it.

Where do you keep your unmanned drones and missles?
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

High atop Ruby Ridge...

Even I don't know how many mags I've got.

Never thought it’d be about the commies in our own country but this is mighty fitting.

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I get really annoyed when y'all start talking about how you lost your guns. Where's y'all's nuts?

Well at least Biden is presidential and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I get really annoyed when y'all start talking about how you lost your guns. Where's y'all's nuts?
    They lost them in a boating accident.

Don't use US cities as an example of gun violence. Use history and the use of gun control Globally as an example of what happens to human rights once they are gone.