Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden gun plan

Default Biden gun plan

Anyone have the details on the gun control plan Biden has suggested? If I heard correctly, and I did not hear all of it, some kind of a buyback program with a requirement for an id card if you choose not to sell back. Also a fee of $200 per mag for mags of over 10 rounds and a $200 fee for any weapons you keep.

Somebody please tell me I dreamed this shit. Is he serious?

It pertains semi auto rifles is what I heard on the news this morning.
    If you choose to keep in lieu of the buyback, $200 each including each 10+ roud mag you own.....It would/could get expensive really f'in fast!
    TAXATION......
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

basically from what i see, he is talking about expanding the NFA to cover any gun he decides and any magazine he decides.

my question on Mags, they do not have serial numbers. How is he gonna track?

There is no "buy BACK." They didn't sell them, so they cant buy them back.

They cant afford what I would be asking for them.

They cant pass the background check anyway.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

From his website. He ain’t bein coy about it.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

That was painful to read. Too bad my AR got dropped off the boat hog hunting last year. Sucks. how are they going to enforce how you store guns in your home, and they are going to prosecute me for giving my minor child a gun to shoot a deer or a duck? Sad state of affairs
    More Ducks, Less People

"Ban the sale of ammunition online" That is gonna hurt.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

They aren't scared of the citizens anymore. We need to change that really fast.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

That is some of the dumbest shit I have ever read. And the most frightening.

$20 says that mass shootings will increase after Jan 21 to usher in this new dawn of Gun Control.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Hold adults accountable for giving minors access to firearms.
    Biden supports legislation holding adults criminally and civilly liable for directly or negligently giving a minor access to a firearm, regardless of whether the minor actually gains possession of the firearm.

What the hell does that mean? Sounds to me like even owning a gun and a minor is around makes you a criminal.
    Last edited by wob; 11-23-2020 at 11:23 AM.

Why the GA Senate races are so important!
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

maybe they will start in Chicago. see how that works
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

I'm not paying anybody any tax on guns...…………...period.

The Supreme Court will throw this BS out.

Quote Originally Posted by scquackaddict View Post
    Too bad my AR got dropped off the boat hog hunting last year.
    Oh yeah? And then what when your chekist neighbor, ex girlfriend, etc drop a dime on you and they come tear your house down, find it, then tear your life down?

The reality is that everyone who tries that WILL have their homes searched and you can take that to the bank. Might as well have a "Fuck the Police" bumper sticker and LUVWEED licence plate on your car while speeding in Florence...

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    From his website. He ain’t bein coy about it.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#
    sad part is its been on there all along and people voted for it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    $20 says that mass shootings will increase after Jan 21 to usher in this new dawn of Gun Control.
    I bet before that date, that way they can be Trump's fault and Biden can be the hero.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    They aren't scared of the citizens anymore. We need to change that really fast.
    They already stole the election which is even more important than the 2nd.

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Taxation is a form of infringement. That is exactly what its intended to do.

Also the 2nd Amendment should allow a citizen to have/be in a fair fight if ever needed......meaning you can't win with slingshots against AR 15s and machine guns. Both sides need fairly equal weapons.

Take this BS to the Supreme Court now and be done with it.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-23-2020 at 12:02 PM.

Pipe....dream. Just putting it out there to appease the radical leftists. Any moderate Dem in the House or Senate who likes his job could never vote for this.