Thread: Daniel's Prophecies

Default Daniel's Prophecies

Our church has been walking chapter by chapter, verse by verse through the book of Daniel over the past 15 weeks or so. So far, it's been a very timely study given the political mess that's unfolding around us. As many know, the last half of the book of Daniel contains a lot of future prophecies many of which are expected to take place in the end times. Not growing up in a conservative/bible-based church, I have been quite surprised to learn that "most" of Daniel's prophesies have already been fulfilled in history including the 4 beasts, abomination of desolation, and several others. I need to read up on this Antiochus Epiphanes fella...

Daniel Chapter 11 broken down for us and well worth the listen/watch: https://rockycreekonline.org/sermons...-a-term-limit/

Interesting stuff. We're rolling through Jeremiah now. Whole series should be titled, "Can't say I didn't warn you."

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Interesting stuff. We're rolling through Jeremiah now. Whole series should be titled, "Can't say I didn't warn you."