Thread: Where have i heard about “camps” before???

Default Where have i heard about “camps” before???

Now the CDC is going to have some camps set up

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...anitarian.html

Get ready people
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I mean that is what most common sense people have been saying regarding the high-risk crowd isolating and letti everyone else live but the .gov mandating or forcing it. Fuck that they can take their internment camps and shove it up their ass.
    cut\'em

don't worry, its only a conspiracy theory. This virus is super duper deadly and anything that is done is completely sensical and for our own good.

*Bandwagoners insert Q and soon jokes here*
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

3 questions.

1. Are they going to have Netflix?

2. Can I bring my dogs?

3. If I don't want to go, can I send just my dogs?

Yeah, fuck that. Seen that movie before.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

They closed off a section of a campground in GA on Lake Lanier for a covid camp last spring. They were talking about bringing in FEMA trailers.

My questions?......If I bring my own Camper, will they supply the firewood? Can I request a waterfront site? Do they have wifi? Will they make grocery runs? is that included or do I pay extra? Is there a baitshop on site?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Crappie bite is on fire under certain boat docks at Lanier right now.
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 11-23-2020 at 12:59 PM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

That's how they are gonna do it. Biden will be sent to a camp because of his age and Kamala will be sworn in as president. Now y'all know the plan.

I am also interested in the curriculum of the reeducation portion of the camps. Will they be teaching proper use of commas and how to avoid run on sentences? I would be willing to teach a class on the proper use of the word sell, and it's variations, for some sentence structure work...

I can help out with the whole lose/loose usage thing...and what it means to declare "Marshall Law"
    At least I'm housebroken.

Euphemisms soften the blow of something ugly a governmental agency is doing.

From the link in the OP:

"Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings"

From the translation of Document No. 2586 (E), "Letter from Hermann Goering to Reinhard Heydrich, Berlin, July 31, 1941"

"to solve the Jewish question by emigration and evacuation in a way which is most favorable in connection with the conditions prevailing...for the execution of the intended final solution of the Jewish question"

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I am also interested in the curriculum of the reeducation portion of the camps. Will they be teaching proper use of commas and how to avoid run on sentences? I would be willing to teach a class on the proper use of the word sell, and it's variations, for some sentence structure work...
    Is "Seen, Saw and how to tell the difference" a freshman level or grad level course? What about "prepositions and where they at"?

Also can you add in a course on "if everything is super is anything super?"

Along with "Literally doesn't mean what you think it means"?

literally no longer has a literal meaning
    At least I'm housebroken.