Thread: .30-30 Ammo Prices

Default .30-30 Ammo Prices

I know just about any common caliber ammo is hard to find at this point but has anyone seen the price of .30-30 lately? Ammoseek has 3 listings with the average price at $5.00/round, listings on Gunbroker are way high also. I've seen ammo, gun and magazine panics before but this is crazy.

Keep checking Walmart. They are getting it in regularly according to the sporting goods guy I talked to. I bought 30.06 the other day for normal price. They had 3 different brands at the time. None on the shelf... all under the counter. I didn't ask why it was there. I saw some 25.06 in there also. Don't know what else they may have had.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    Keep checking Walmart. They are getting it in regularly according to the sporting goods guy I talked to. I bought 30.06 the other day for normal price. They had 3 different brands at the time. None on the shelf... all under the counter. I didn't ask why it was there. I saw some 25.06 in there also. Don't know what else they may have had.
    I have a few boxes but never thought I'd see the day when .50BMG was cheaper. Crazy times we living in!